Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrome leather plus

iam ticked at these people their customer service sucks!!!!!111

o ordered some bar ends on the 5th of sep.... neve got a confirmation email. oh i ordered them online paid with paypal.

i had to call them about 5 days later and ask where my tracking email was at... then they say oh well umm let's see... it looks like we had 1 set in stock and 3 people ordered them on the same day so we had to order this one from the manufacturer (highwayhawk) .... now suposedly this is in spain. i emailed a few more times and called again and they said that their stuff was behind because of the flooding and i said what flooding. i guees there is flooding in texas were the wh is at???
    i thin kthis is bull!!! the other person said it was coming from spain to them in il, and then to me.... not to the wh???
    they suck!
    " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
    xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
    8mm msd wires
    tkat fork brace...
    Fox shocks...
    mikes650 front fender
    led's gallore...
    renthal bars
    gold valve emulators
    vmax tensioner
    Rifle fairing

Easy big guy!

You're going to have a heart attack!

Plus you're grammar and spelling suck!

Paul
    Paul
    1983 XJ1100 Maxim
    1979 XS1100 Standard
    1980 XS1100 Special

I'm not a motorcycle mechanic but I play one on the internet.

Comment

Sometimes.........ya gotta wonder how some of these companies stay in business with their rotton customer service!
      My 1978 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/mstic2000/xs.jpg

Comment

sorry i had just awakened to the sound of the ex wife rapping at the door to pick up the kids!!!

i slept maybe 4 hours and then she's here to pick em up for her every other weekend visit!

i have custody of my kids. she pays me 75 bucks a month in child support!!! what a crock. she also has to pay 50% of the uninsured medical bills.....

needledd to say i took her back to court last year... they said she must pay an additional 50 dollars a month in back pay and when she gets a job she must pay 100... well it's been a year and she has only gotten about 2-3 jobs.....

she works for a week and then quits or gets fired and then she says well i didn't work the whole month so i only have to pay you 50 instead of 100... what a load of crap. i told her no she owes the whole 100.

sorry the customer service guy just really pissed me off!
        " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
        8mm msd wires
        tkat fork brace...
        Fox shocks...
        mikes650 front fender
        led's gallore...
        renthal bars
        gold valve emulators
        vmax tensioner
        Rifle fairing

Comment

There seem to be a bunch of people who make it sound like they have some kinda of store or company, but they only have a computer and access to the stuff they sell from others. They just order it when they get an order from you, using your money and taking their cut off the top.

mro
          Bummer about your eX. Here in CA the local DA office is pretty good about collecting from "dead beat dads". Few years back got a letter from em about a guy who worked for me as a mechanic instructing me to deduct child support from his pay. After taxes and the child support he did not have enough left to even pay rent (only made $650.00 week), Said he was sorry and moved on.

Comment

I am in the same position with the ex. At least you are getting $50 a month.

Last count, my ex owes me about $25,000 and it goes up each month by $650.

Yet it seems she can take the kids out to the movie and bowling and get them florescent hair coloring, every weekend they are with her.

Its easy to be a "weekend warrior" parent, and leave the real work to the custodian. My figuring is that the parent who doesn't pay child support is making quite a statement about how much they really care,
            Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

well she is behind about 10,000 bucks or so...

79 xs11 standard
              8mm msd wires
              tkat fork brace...
              Fox shocks...
              mikes650 front fender
              led's gallore...
              renthal bars
              gold valve emulators
              vmax tensioner
              Rifle fairing

Comment

I have tried multiple times to prosecute her for back child support. If you are male, and you get behind $500, you get to spend time in the klink. Seems every time I talk to child support enforcement, they can't believe that the man is the one due the support. Some how, that isn't sexism.

I completely understand how one stupid little thing can set you off after dealing with an ex. Sometimes the guys on the other end just don't understand that today is NOT the day to test us.
                Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Working...
                X