Xs350........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xs350........

hey there folks.....just wanted 2 take a moment and realize that i have survived 350 post on this board and have not been kicked off so far......i've survived surly comments from Prom...(i know you were really kidding about SWMBO!)...i've gotten good advice and help from Topcat.....(did ya have 2 yell at me?).....ken talbot has shown me the error of my ways....(transferring funds to your off-shore account as i type this....shhhhhh)....diver ray is a dude i wanna ride with.....(is that a rainbow sticker?)......i think.......

i have endured all this and yet, i come back for more....we all are a part of a very close community, if not family....a wealth of information is here just to be discovered....all in all, sharing stories and advice there is no place like this.....i'm hoping they will set up a chat room and let me set up a bar over in the corner of the room.....there are friends and family....friends and foes.....old riders and ones that don't have a clue (we will not be naming names!!)....trust me we were all there once and from this wonderful forum, we have learned.....ask questions, TAKE PICTURES....(trust me)....offer advice....

to my friends mstic2000, proctor1, brokenarrow, psycoreefer, wildkat, fredintoon, renegade_xs11g, axel, planedick, tarzan, trbig, schmeerman, and so many more....(sorry, my fingers are tired!).....thank you very much for all for the advice, goods, and the chance to help one another in general.....truth be said, i would hang with anyone of my friends and family here before i would hang with any of the guys at work.....(i see their silly a**es 50+ hours a week)....

SALUTE TO XS11.COM, ALL ITS FOUNDERS AND MEMBERS!!

here's to the next 350....talk 2 ya all later....ross
    rebel devil
    1979 xs 1100f standard
    authenic historical vehicle
    42°36'23.52"N, 82°52'44.78"W
    "I'M IN MY HAPPY PLACE"
    "i got 14 jobs mon....you only got 1 job....you lazy bones mon"
    "if you don't wrench on it, get behind me satan!"
    '96 venture cct.....installed!
    stainless, braided, pvc coated brake lines
    i can translate...deustch, nederlands, 汉语, 漢語, français, ελληνικά, italiano, 한국어, português, русско, español and most importantly, 日本語....

Well said Ross. I am no where near your post count but these guys are all great. The knowledge alone is worth much dinero never mind the banter, show me pics etc. I think this is a great site with great members
    2-79 XS1100 SF
    2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
    80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
    Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

"I'm crying on the inside..."

to my friends mstic2000, proctor1, brokenarrow, psycoreefer, wildkat, fredintoon, renegade_xs11g, axel, planedick, tarzan, trbig, schmeerman, and so many more....(
      Why am I not listed?
      I can't help it that I'm surely surly...
      I so want to be everybody's friend.
      "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Re: "I'm crying on the inside..."

Originally posted by prometheus578

Why am I not listed?
        I can't help it that I'm surely surly...
        I so want to be everybody's friend.
        Geez Dear prometheus... you were the FIRST one he mentioned... Okay... so it was something about surviving your surly comments... but as we all know... it's just a way of saying how much you're appreciated... One can't find surly comments just anywhere these days...

I agree Ross... I've found better friends here than I have almost anywhere else... and not only that... these people like to ride!
        81 SH Something Special
        81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

for the crying, surly friend of mine....

hey there prom....i thought that mentioning you first would make you feel special, but i apologize for not putting you on the special friend list....you, my friend must go on my "special, top secret, double probation" list of friends...ya know, the one's you call to bail you outta jail, pick you up at the bar after one too many, buy you groceries, pick out lingerie with......sorry, but you are the Rob Halford look alike of my dreams.....if i was ever gonna surrender and ride b*tch on someone's bike, it would be yours.......stay saucy!!......hope this makes you feel better...hahahaha...talk 2 ya later ross

p.s. sorry, but i had to attach the photo of you at the "prom" with your "date"!!

rebel devil
          1979 xs 1100f standard
          "I'M IN MY HAPPY PLACE"
          i can translate...deustch, nederlands, 汉语, 漢語, français, ελληνικά, italiano, 한국어, português, русско, español and most importantly, 日本語....

Comment

Man... now I got's ta go through my photobucket albums and start deleting old pictures....

Comment

Hahaha ha

Mmmm, Oh Yeah , There are those yummy leather pants again ...

Quote:
              "you, my friend must go on my "short bus special, top secret, double penatration" list of friends..."

Uh oh, sounds like love is in the air...

Hahahaha

Comment

Man...
                I knew when I saw that old pic posted, that you'd show up sooner or later, GNEPIG.

Comment

Who's the guy next to Prom with the cigarette in his mouth?
                  I hate signatures. Too many cars and Bikes to list here.

Comment

"Caught me off guard..."

That was good, Dsxs11.
                    I schnorked a mouthful of coffee out my nose!

Comment

schnorked????

isn't that illegal in most states.....i've schnorked many things, but never coffee....is that like schnorking the SWMBO or is that like schnorking your favorite drug of choice.....please explain....you know how we love fotos...is there a video of you doing this on youtube?......there is no definition on wikipedia of this word.....i schnorked in the park....i think.....ross
                      rebel devil
                      1979 xs 1100f standard
                      "I'M IN MY HAPPY PLACE"

Comment

And still no answer on the smoking man.
                        I hate signatures. Too many cars and Bikes to list here.

Comment

Working...
                        X