X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud To Be Red

Missouri is a Confederate State.

http://www.newconfederacy.com/

Confederate States of America under the Constitution of 1861 was illegally conquered and occupied, and in law, legally is still a nation in occupation. Two is that the United States of the founders, a nation of limited government that honors individual liberty, is not a nation that viably exists in present time. What now exists is an Empire. And we Confederates never wished to live under an Empire. Three is that the current government of the United States, is pending collapse: at the same time, it is an aggressive, asset grabbing Empire. We must now act to form a company of states, republics and nations, which adhere to the freedom of a limited government, a federal government governed by the will of the states and the people. We must end the occupation of the United States, and must prevent our occupation by a successor nation.
    http://www.newconfederacy.com/

Just as many have died fighting for this flag

Ron Paul 2008 JOIN THE REVOLUTION.
    "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

SERIOUSLY!!?? Let me say before this gets started, members lounge or not, I see posts like this as a belligerent attempt at sh1^ stirring. There is absolutely no reason to post topics like this on this site. If you want to fight about politics and social perspectives there are plenty of forums dedicated to just such topics. Now all the moderating staff has to sit around and waist our personal time baby sitting this thread to assure that WHEN it gets out of control, we are there to intervene, hold hands, negotiate, and send folks to corners. So, be as red as you want, the other mods and I will be here following along. Thanks.
    '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Winterhawk,
      As much as I LIKED what Ron Paul had to say, I need to agree with 81xsproject. We have seen other threads go "down the tubes" as people feel their way is being "trampled", and it isn't pretty!
      This is NOT to be considered a "mark" against ANYONE or ANYTHING they believe in. This is just a fact of life, from a moderators point of view.
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG
      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Well said guys this forum can do just fine, without politics.
        Fastmover
        "Just plant us in the damn garden with the stupid
        lion". SHL
        78 XS1100e

Comment

There has to be a tin foil hat wackado forum somewhere for certain people to post in.
          I hate signatures. Too many cars and Bikes to list here.

Comment

Well gosh, Larry, is the Biker Bar over at The Venturers getting boring for you?

What you are promoting is treason and mutiny, with a possible civil war resulting, here. Never thought I'd see you doing that, despite all the theories and pot-stirring you've done elsewhere.

Very sad. I had greater respect for your intelligence than that.
            BobE
            Richmond, RI
            1980 XS1100G - "The Old Coot"

PREVIOUS RIDES
            2005 Venture, 1993 Venture, 1983 Venture
            1978 Gold Wing, 1983 Gold Wing
            1975 CB500T, 1983 Husqvarna 250WR
            1981 XL500, 1975 CB750K5
            1981 CB900F, 1965 C200 (Honda 90)
            1968 Powell Challenger (Hairy-Chested Mini-bike)

Comment

I hope it was an attempt at humor - but one better posted somewhere else.
              Can't a moderator delete this?
              Si Parker
              '81 XS1100H

Tkat brace, new coils/wires/plugs, refurbed carbs (thanks 81 xsproject), recon'd top end, windshield (thanks dpotter58), resprayed tank and panels, 4-1 exhaust, sweet xs pod filters, in line fuel filters, progressive springs, thick hand grips, jumped headlight relay.

Comment

+1

This doesn't belong here.
                I may have get myself banned.
                XS1100SF
                XS1100F

Comment

I suppose it would be pointless to mention that Missouri never seceded and was never a confederate state....

But I think people should be able to privately live their fantasies.

Patrick
                  The glorious rays of the rising sun exist only to create shadows in which doom may hide.

XS11F (Incubus, daily rider)
                  1969 Yamaha DT1B
                  Five other bikes whose names do not begin with "Y"

Comment

SiP,
                    As long as no one goes ballistic, there is no reason to drop this post. We ARE watching YOU, though!
                    Ray Matteis
                    KE6NHG
                    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
                    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Your not watching me I'm wearing a tin foil suit and a armadillo hat.
                      I hate signatures. Too many cars and Bikes to list here.

Comment

More on Tin-foil hats:

Originally posted by Dsxs11
                        There has to be a tin foil hat wackado forum somewhere for certain people to post in.
                        http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage616706/pg1

I stop at a gas station on my way to work some times at O'dark thirty (0430). This gas station overlooks the west desert of Utah. So clear out of the blue, this guy that lives and works nights, starts telling me this "grids in the sky" story. And how he knows how it's coming from Hill AFB and he can see the Jets spraying everday at daybreak. So I listen for a minute and then tell him I have to get to work. He asks me where I work, so I tell him I work on Base. So then He asks me what I do, so I look at him and with a maniacal grin on my face, I say as I walk out "I calibrate The Sprayer's!"

Anyways, This is the great thing about being American. We can all think whatever the hell we want!!!
                        Current Rides: '82 XJ w/Jardine 4-1's, GIVI flyscreen, '97 Triumph Trophy 1200
                        Former Rides: '71 CB350, '78 400 Hawk, '75 CB550/4;
                        while in Japan: '86 KLR250, '86 VT250Z, '86 XL600R, '82 CB450(Hawk II), '96 750 Nighthawk, '96 BMW F650

Comment

Is politics against the rules? Just because he sees things differant than you, you jump on him?

Comment

Kind of reminds me of a guy I knew who was a civil war buff and owned all kinds of equipment. Lots and lots of rifles and stuff. He swore up and down in his previous life he was a confederate and buried a bunch of gold down south somewhere. He even went down there for a few years looking for it!!!!! Never did find it. He just passed this last year but I bet if he was still around he would just love this post.....

The confederacy will never rise again. If anything we are headed for a 8000 point dow and 1929 living standards. The 700 billion bailout....if Washington can ever get their act together enough to pass a half way decent bill, is only a bandaid on a much much bigger problem in this country. It's a temporary fix at best and it's not even a guarantee that it will restore confidence to the market!
                            A restored confederacy will only add to the problems and won't help our doomed economy one bit.

United we stand OR divided we fail!

Which great Russian leader was it who said, "American will destroy itself from within, without us firing one shot."
                            Last edited by mstic2000; 09-28-2008, 12:58 PM.
                            My 1978 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/mstic2000/xs.jpg

Comment

Goverment can not solve our problems. It is the problem!

Comment

Working...
                              X