Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I could afford it

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/834769635.html

I'm guessing this belongs to someone on here that like to chop.
    79 XS11 special

That bike belongs to, or was at least built by our own XSChop.
    Do a search for his name and you'll find lots of details and pictures as the bike was built. It does look cool!
    1979 xs1100 Special -
    Stock air box/K&N Filter, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Bad-Boy Air horn, TC fuse box, Windshield, Soft bags, Vetter Fairing, Blinkers->Run/Turn/Brake Lights, Headlight Modulator, hard wire GPS power

Short Stack - 1981 xs1100 Standard - lowered for SWMBO.

Originally posted by fredintoon
    Goes like a train, corners like a cow, shifts like a Russian tractor, drinks like a fish, you are gonna love it.
    My Bike:
    [link is broken]

Comment

wish i could afford it
      me to!
      Si Parker
      '81 XS1100H

Tkat brace, new coils/wires/plugs, refurbed carbs (thanks 81 xsproject), recon'd top end, windshield (thanks dpotter58), resprayed tank and panels, 4-1 exhaust, sweet xs pod filters, in line fuel filters, progressive springs, thick hand grips, jumped headlight relay.

Comment

yeah thats chops old bike. He may still have it tho. It's badass wish i could see it in person!
        Yes it's a damn nice bike, yes it's in REALLY good condition, yes it would be a shame to chop it, BUT damn how cool would it look with ape hangers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtied
          yeah thats chops old bike. He may still have it tho. It's badass wish i could see it in person!
          WELL....If someone would show up for BIKE NIGHT...ahemm...then you'd get to see it in person!
          1979 XS11 Special (slightly modified)
          dubbed the "Mad Mosquito"

MikesXs Pod Filters
          MikesXs 35k Coils
          8mm plug wires
          42.5 Pilots 142.5 Mains
          (Carb tune by GNEPIG Performance)
          Kerker 4-into-1
          Shaved emblems
          Progressive frt springs lowered 1.5"
          Progressive 11.5" rear shocks
          Harley Dyna rear fender chopped
          Custm side mt tag (apparently illegal)
          Custom Dual Headlights
          Lots of time and hard work.

Comment

bike night

I will make it to another one soon.....
            MDRNF
            79F.....Not Stock
            80G......Not Stock Either....In the works

Comment

I didn't have the bike running at the time. It was starved for fuel and i couldn't figure out why. But it was just a couple kinked fuel lines. Hopefully i can get some pod filters and get rid of that air box to correct the problem! But yeah i saw it in person today HOLY CRAP! That thing is crazy!
              Yes it's a damn nice bike, yes it's in REALLY good condition, yes it would be a shame to chop it, BUT damn how cool would it look with ape hangers?

Comment

Working...
              X