the clasic motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the clasic motorcycle

i was looking at the clasic motorcycle mag today in the book store. i was going to see if the 2nd motorcyclist retro was out yet but they didn't have it.

anyway i saw an add in the back of the book for a universal fairing that looked really cool. i tried to make sure i remembered the name but i forgto i was going to look them up online and see what they go for. i went to the web site but they don't have a listing of companies listed in the mag on there. it had a funky name like twisted pig or fat something???? it was odd what ever it was? but the fairing looked sort of like the 83-6 gpz. it was pretty cool. i guess i'll have to go back tommorow and look for the name! i spent about 1 hour on google trying to find it. oh well!
    " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
    xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
    8mm msd wires
    tkat fork brace...
    Fox shocks...
    mikes650 front fender
    led's gallore...
    renthal bars
    gold valve emulators
    vmax tensioner
    Rifle fairing

It is out, I saw it at the Dealership. But, I figured I'd get it at Safeway (where I got it the first time) but they didn't have it...yet(hopefully).
    '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Working...
    X