Please Do Not Try This At Home..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Do Not Try This At Home..

Now I was a crazy young buck way back when I had my 1980 XS11 Special, but I was never this crazy....

Yamaha XS 1100 Pocket Bike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK7SV3reUgM
    My 1978 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/mstic2000/xs.jpg

Wow, and the kill switch is leaning forward and blocking the carbs with your belly. hehhehe.. thats pretty sweet.
    XS1100 F/G (79 Bike/80 Motor)
    Grab a tetanus shot and jump on!!!

Comment

Having "the twins" that close to metal moving 10k rpm with nothing to protect them would make me a tad squeamish.
      Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Helping the differently enabled.

Before PC they were called midgets or dwarfs but now they are "little people"
        Thing is, if you are only 3 foot tall there's no way you can ride a normal-sized bike so what ya gonna do? Before some clever fellow downsized that 1100 all you could mebbe drive is a 50cc scooter. Standing up. And you beggars mock the thing. For shame!
        Fred Hill, S'toon
        XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
        "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

I wasn't knocking it I think it's awesome is all.
          My 1978 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/mstic2000/xs.jpg

Comment

Re: Helping the differently enabled.

Originally posted by fredintoon
            Before PC they were called midgets or dwarfs but now they are "little people"
            Thing is, if you are only 3 foot tall there's no way you can ride a normal-sized bike so what ya gonna do? Before some clever fellow downsized that 1100 all you could mebbe drive is a 50cc scooter. Standing up. And you beggars mock the thing. For shame!
            I'm knocking it...I noticed that the operator is no little person...this is such a waste IMOThere is nothing practical abt this bike...why its even more dangerous than a normal bike setup...who the heck want their family jewels jammed up against a hot motor and carb intakes?Your reasoning that a little person would benefit from riding something this small...how many little ppl have you ever seen riding bikes this small?I see alot of kids on these...
            Last edited by madmax-im; 09-03-2008, 09:38 AM.
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

The big upside being overlooked here is that has to be the easiest XS motor to work on...ever.
              I know this, because Tyler knows this.

1980 SG
              3J6 003509
              Kerker 4-1 (sans baffles)
              Fuse Block Upgrade
              Mike's XS Green Coils
              Pods w/Homemade Velocity Stacks

Comment

wow

did you see how fast that thing was, and the best part was the exhaust !! It sent shivers down my spine, I know you secretly want to ride it
                91 kwaka kz1000p
                Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

Working...
                X