Showing off your bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing off your bike

I dont post much to fourms but I do browse the hell out of them. I love browsing the forums for my Ford Bronco. Everyone there is crazy in love with the vehicle and everyone has a SuperMotors webpage. Anytime I see truck I like I check their profile and catch a link to their super motors webpage where I spend way too much time looking at their ride and all the work they have done. It gives me great ideas for my ride and gives them free photo hosting with comments.

I see that this forum does allow users to post a webpage for the bike in the profile but so far I have not found anyone who has filled it out. How do you guys show off your bikes and all your mods? Do you guys use anything like the SuperMotors pages?

Here is an example page. I know its for a non-xs1100 but use your imagination.

http://www.supermotors.net/motorcycles/registry/8147
    '80 XS Special
    JonathanKnez@hotmail.com

How do you guys show off your bikes and all your mods?

You can just post a new thread with pics like some do or post in the bike picture thread.

I just wait till someone asks how to post a pic....
    then "demonstrate" by posting one of mine

mro

Comment

It is possible to post a link to a webpage here. Randy has one, and so does Wildkat, just to name a couple. I have a link to my pics. Look at my signature line, and click on the link for our special fleet slide show.
      All you have to is go to your user Control panel, and paste the link into your signature. You can go to your profile page and add the website into the field for Home Page, where it says Optional Information. There will also be a blue tab that will appear at the top of every post you put up. It will be in with the blue tabs for PM, profile, search and buddy.
      Last edited by John; 09-01-2008, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Love the old Bronc's. I am in line to inherit a '76. That was originally my great uncle's. My Dad has it now, what a great heirloom.
        '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

The best way to show off your bike is to attend an XS1100 rally
          Pat Kelly
          <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
          1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
          2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
          1999 Suburban (The Ship)
          1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
          1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

That is very true Pat but I need something to keep me going in those cold winter months
            '80 XS Special
            JonathanKnez@hotmail.com

Comment

There's a whole lotta ways to post pics, links, slideshows, etc., here. I love this site. Im pretty new myself...

My 1978 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/mstic2000/xs.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X