Zox helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zox helmet

Anyone used a Zox helmet. Seemed to have gotten good reviews and the price is pretty good. I was thinking of ordering a genesis svs.
    Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
    '82 XJ1100
    '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Helmet

Ive never heard of em Big but as long as they are Snell and DOT aprroved should do good for ya i have Shoei and Shark Helmets.

John
    79 XS1100SF 750 FD,Galfer Brake lines,ebc brake pads,Cross Drilled Rotors,TKat fork brace,bead blasted wheels repainted and polished
    80 XS1100 S Project gonna be a hot rod
    06 CBR1000RR sold!!!!!
    2000 Concours
    84 Kawi KLR600
    79 Yam XT500 Ouch it kicks back
    79 XR250
    Why is it that the smallest part can fly to the farthest part of the shop?
    John

Comment

Yea, I have one. They test 'average' and fit reasonably well especially if your head isn't 'soccer ball' shaped.

Having said that, personally I find they fit 'high' on your head.

Bottom line... I don't wear it. Have others that fit better, look better and, feel better. But then, these are things that are in the head of the beholder.... er, eye of the beholder.... uh, aaaaaahhhh you know what I mean
      1980 XS11 LG (Diablo)
      1980 XS11 G (Bagger)
      1978 XS11 G (White Knight)
      1978 XS11 G (Skeleton)
      2016 SS (S.S. Flyer)

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I found that there was a shop here that sells them so I am gonna try them on before ordering one.
        Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
        '82 XJ1100
        '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

I have two of them

I have the Nevado and the flip-up style one and I like them both. Been using the flip up one more often. They have very good ventilation and balance, as well as fit and finish and excellent liner. Both are DOT and Snell approved.
          1980G Standard, Restored
          Kerker 4 - 1
          850 Rear End Mod
          2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
          Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
          Automatic CCT
          1980GH Special, Restored
          Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
          '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
          Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

Working...
          X