Rally photos update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally photos update

Just a small note to anyone interested. I finally got the Olympia 2007 photos posted as a web page. Also figured out how to add video clips; added a waterfall clip to the Yosemite 2008 page. Here is the Olympia 2007 URL:
    http://homepage.mac.com/jerryfields/PhotoAlbum9.html

Note: I now have photos from 2000 - Eureka Springs, 2001 - Colorado, 2002 - Spearfish, 2004 - Bozeman, 2005 - Lake Tahoe, 2006 - Revelstoke, 2007 - Olympia, and 2008- Yosemite rallies all linked to the same page. (I missed 2003 (Big Island?) due to moving beteen states and looking for a job.)

I'll repeat the offer I have made in the past; if anyone wants either a gallery page or more formal web page to post XS11 rally photos and do not want to do it yourself, contact me. I'm not that good with HTML but can produce a modest web page through my .Mac account.

I can also create a gallery page; unlike formal web pages, a gallery page can let people upload their own images to the collection. This may work well for rallies. To see a galley page go to:
    http://gallery.me.com/jerryfields
    (You may get a message that specific browsers are prefered, but if you click on Use Current Browser you should get in OK. ) I've created the Talamina gallery as an uploadable collection. Note: If you upload photos, the file name becomes the caption. Give it a try.
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Geez, Jerry... talk about takin' yer time!
    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Great collection

Hi Jerry,,,,long time since the Yosemite rally. It was great meeting with you and having you share all the great rally moments you have been too. You definately deserve the Nobel IRON BUTT AWARD for the dedication you have shown for the xs membership. If you ever decide to hold a rally in, near your area in Colorado,,,count us, three at least, from San Diego in. It is beautiful country there, but I havent been through it in a long time. I am thinking of a rally here in Southern Cal, just trying to figure where to ride, etc.......anyway,,,,,see you at another rally sometime,,,,,take care, Mike and his test bike dummy brother in law, Tom, who just bought a 79 xs1100, and having a ball.
      mike
      1982 xj1100 maxim
      1981 venture bagger
      1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
      1959 wife

Comment

Working...
      X