Riders wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riders wanted

I live in central NJ. Anybody close by? I'm near the NJ turnpike, exit 9 or 10, off rt. 287.
    1979 XS11 Standard, Vetter fairing, travel box, nice detachable hard bags, forward controls, floorboards, just polished the two outer engine covers, Progressive front springs, rear air shocks, CycleSound, King/Queen seat, etc.

Just looking for a destination. Wife won't ride anymore, says her back hurts when I accelerate (very often). Used to take her to the Amish country (Lancaster County), Hershey, vicinity.

Prefer going toward Pennsy, don't like the traffic in NY.

Would be nice to meet several XS owners!
    John Rosko, Riding for Jesus! Make Him Lord of your life!

Hey Neighbor!

I'm in West Central Jersey...2 miles from exit 7a off the TPK...love ridin in PA...and quite a few here from PA too.We just had a fantastic XSEast rally in East Stroudsburg back on Memorial Day weekend.I wont be around for a while...going to VA later this week..and next week a ride to CT to meet other XSives from here.Some of these guys and gals I've met others will be for the 1st time...
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Sounds like a nice time! When you get back, let me know. A Saturday spent with another XSer can't be a bad thing. Perhaps we can get some other bikers together, even if they don't have an XS.

My regular email is forxtradr@yahoo.com. I just got my bike back together, after taking the carbs off 5 times, and trying to shortcut the cleaning process. Now, put socket head screws all around, so next time (if there is a next time), it will be easier.

Johnny Rocket

Comment

i know how ya feel brotha......

hey there JRocket...i know just what ya mean.....bike back 2gether, good weather and NO one 2 ride with.....have had many great solo rides, but riding in a pack it awesome.....btw, i have the same bike you have......i'll show ya mine if you show us yours......just kidding.....take care and talk 2 ya later...ross

rebel devil
        1979 xs 1100f standard
        authenic historical vehicle
        42°36'23.52"N, 82°52'44.78"W
        "I'M IN MY HAPPY PLACE"
        "i got 14 jobs mon....you only got 1 job....you lazy bones mon"
        "if you don't wrench on it, get behind me satan!"
        '96 venture cct.....installed!
        stainless, braided, pvc coated brake lines
        i can translate...deustch, nederlands, 汉语, 漢語, français, ελληνικά, italiano, 한국어, português, русско, español and most importantly, 日本語....

Comment

Nice Ride! I need to take some pix this weekend. Anxious to ride! Thx.

Comment

Working...
          X