Do you know CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING

I was wondering if any of you west coast people have dealt with CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING. I ask as I ordered and paid for a Morgan Carbtune from them in May. Originally they told me it was on back order and would take 2 weeks. That’s cool, I understand this. After two weeks I called asking for status on my order, and was told they get four in a week and I would get one the following week. They sent me a shipping conformation for the 17th. Yesterday I called again and got the same story as my first call, they were expecting 4 in next week and I was no 3 on the list. I don't know what to think, have I been sucked in by an internet shyster. Does this business really exist? If any of you have had an experience with or know this business, I would sure like to hear what you have to say.

Thanks

Deny
    1978 XS1100E - The TimeMachine
    1980 XS850 Special - Little Mo

DenyP:

Never ordered from them but many kudos on the net about them see: http://www.northbaysportriders.com/f...8&st=0&start=0

Comment

I ordered a carbtune from them a couple months ago and also paid extra for 2-3 day shipping.After a week I called to see what happened .The guy said he only gets 8 at a time and he wouldn't get more until the following week.Then it would be 2-3 days since i paid for fast shipping.Apparently 2-3 days means after they recieve them.So I ordered another one right from Morgan ,which happens to be in the netherlands I believe.They claimed 8 day delivery to my door.It arrived exactly eight days later.I then called California Sport Touring and cancelled my order.
      In all fairness the guy at CST refunded my money back to paypal that day.So they may in fact be a good company ,but I would have liked to know in advance that they had a back order.
      If you you want one for sure fast.Just google morgan carb tune and order right from them.
      That is just my experience

P.s. I love the sync tool though
      80 SG XS1100
      14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Motion Pro

Motion Pro is now selling a sync tool kit called the SyncPro for $99.99 go to motionpro. com. It might be easier to get and it got a good revue in Motorcycle Classic.
        Fastmover
        "Just plant us in the damn garden with the stupid
        lion". SHL
        78 XS1100e

Comment

Hey, thanks for the input! I have placed an order with MotionPro for the syncpro!

Deny
          1978 XS1100E - The TimeMachine
          1980 XS850 Special - Little Mo

Comment

Working...
          X