Dern!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dern!!!

hey all. I was searching "service manual" about a week ago and came across a conversation that provided a link to a website that offered free service manuals that required a username and password that of which was "library" and "library". and for some odd reason I cant locate it now. I tried searching my history but was unsuccessful. if anybody is able to help me out. I would be much abliged. The problem I am facing is, I have a 78' xs1100e and I had an oil leak that was worse than I thaught. you can guess what happened. yep I seized the motor. now I need to fix it. I have quite abit of experiance working on cars and trucks. but this is my first bike and Im learning as I go. any suggestions?

thanks.
    Aaron.
    1978 XS1100E 81' motor
    ratted out piece of lightnin. yeah.!

Online service manuals

If you search library or online service manuals it will bring up a post for online service manuals thats the thread i believe you were talking about

Comment

thanks. I found it

http://web.ebscohost.com/serrc/searc...%40sessionmgr8

username:library
      password:library
      1978 XS1100E 81' motor
      ratted out piece of lightnin. yeah.!

Comment

Dude. Thats awesome. Thanks.
        I checked the fuel gauge troubleshooting section. good hand drawn pics with step by step instructions.
        Thanks
        79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
        07 V-star 1100
        Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

Comment

It looks as if they have the entire Clymer's manual sets for many motorcycles. Good selection .

Comment

Working...
          X