junk no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• junk no more

today after what begun as jumping a fenced alley last november, DMV gave me a brand spanking new plate for "Jesus the resuscitated Junky" or "klonk".

It took a whole winter, quite some cash & some much appreciated support from this site to pass the 3 inspections for vehicle revival.

Now I own a great daily commuter that spares me lots of time & money and will probably get me laid soon.

Thanks guys once again, I'll post pictures
    82 XJ1100 Klonk= SOLD
    No longer active member.

I just LOVE the California DMV! My one saving grace is the office in Watsonville. As I'm NOT Hispanic, when I go in they tend to help me out, and just smooth over any problems.
    Great to hear of another bike on the road, and try to see if you can make the ride up to Yosemite in a few weeks!
    Ray Matteis
    KE6NHG
    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

tell you what, never been to yosemite, always wanted to... sure sounds great, will do a search on that rally
      82 XJ1100 Klonk= SOLD
      No longer active member.

Comment

" - - - and will probably get me laid soon. "

Hi Greg,
        if you need a really effective chick magnet, hang a sidecar on it. I get ladies chatting me up in mall car parks because of the sidecar and I'm 70 years old. I haven't tried this but I'm told that what works even better is carrying a dear little doggie in the sidecar.
        Fred Hill, S'toon
        XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
        "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

and how is the little doggy to get along with the fresh new pussy cat? Plus it'll spray on my tires and all, would look very gay in leather and goggles.
          I like the idea of the side car, eventho I am not 70 I foresee good use of it, practical, comfy, less prone to tip over... nah wait I already have the van for that.
          Best combo, I can fit both girl and bike in it. Or on it, then in again...
          My previous bikes got me laid, the "saturday quick drive" in the canyons occasions or such, from girls I barely knew too. There ought to be a book about the genre.
          82 XJ1100 Klonk= SOLD
          No longer active member.

Comment

Working...
          X