27th annual Ride for Sight (Alberta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27th annual Ride for Sight (Alberta)

The 27th annual Ride for Sight is on the wekend of June 13-15th in Olds, Alberta.

Come on out, if your in the area. There will be at least 2 XS11's there, this year.

If would like to get more information you can go to this site:

http://www.rideforsight.com/

If you can't make it but would like to send a donation (no amount is too small!) You can do so, and sponser me jus tlet me know and I will send you the link.

So far this year my team, Hinton, is #2 in Alberta, and #6 across Canada. You can see the team listings at the bottom of the log-in page here.
    https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/L...LangPref=en-CA
    Last edited by Crazcnuk; 05-24-2008, 02:10 PM.
    Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
    '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

If I'm not on call for work I'll definitely come up, sounds like great fun.
    Do you have to raise money yourself to participate or could I just sponsor you?
    Would probably ride up Saturday, stay the night and ride back Sunday.
    Si Parker
    '81 XS1100H

Tkat brace, new coils/wires/plugs, refurbed carbs (thanks 81 xsproject), recon'd top end, windshield (thanks dpotter58), resprayed tank and panels, 4-1 exhaust, sweet xs pod filters, in line fuel filters, progressive springs, thick hand grips, jumped headlight relay.

Comment

If you are going to come to the party, you need $50 minimum to get in. You can either raise that from others, or just pay it yourself.

If you are thinking of coming, don't sponsor me, but sponsor yourself!

There should be a rep in your area where you can get a donation book. You can get a hold of the Ride For Site organizers and find out who your area rep is.

I like this particular charity (besides being a motorcycle function) because ALL the proceeds go to the charity. Even the dinner is donated, and all the auction items are donated. The Saturday night dinner costs $12.00 per person, and that money all goes to the charity as well.

We raised ~$130,000 lat year in Alberta, and are looking to raise $150,000+ this year.

I've been to the Ride every year since 1983 esxcept for 2 years.
      Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
      '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Working...
      X