"Guitar" Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Guitar" Magazine

Anyone got any old issues of "Guitar" magazine they wanna send to me. Sure I will pay the shipping, there hard to find 80s and 90s issues...I'd be glad to get them! Heres the XS11 content maybe I could swap a right megaphone off a 3H3 bike for them.
    Bruce
    78XS1100
    79Xs1100 Special, "leftovers"
    Bruce Doucette
    Phone #1 902 827 3217

Hi
    I'll look but you might have to pick them up at the rally ;-) if I can find some
    Jim
    Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
    Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
    and SOXS
    2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Hey Jimbo!

Hey Gisele and I are coming up to Waynes and your neck of the woods in June....a mini rallie perhaps! Hi Anne Marie.....

o
      Oh I found this small wooden bracelet on my boat Jim, mite have been Annes, think I gave it to Marks daughter, Emily.......
      Bruce
      Bruce Doucette
      Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Re: "Guitar" Magazine

Originally posted by desert1
        Anyone got any old issues of "Guitar" magazine they wanna send to me. Sure I will pay the shipping, there hard to find 80s and 90s issues...I'd be glad to get them! Heres the XS11 content maybe I could swap a right megaphone off a 3H3 bike for them.
        Bruce
        78XS1100
        79Xs1100 Special, "leftovers"
        I've got a bunch of issues of Vintage Guitar that SWMBO is after me to ditch. As far as I'm concerned Vintage Guitar is the best guitar mag out there but maybe I'm predjudiced 'cause I'm vintage myself. I'm not getting off the issue in which I'm featured tho...
        Shiny side up,
        650 Mike

XS1100SF "Rusty", runs great, 96k miles
        XS650SJ "The Black Bike", engine from XS650H with 750cc big bore kit, 30k miles

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting, "WOW, what a ride !" - [URL="http://www.flyingsnail.com/Sprung/index.html"]Sprung[/URL]

Comment

Working...
        X