Baldwin Michigan Blessing of the Bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baldwin Michigan Blessing of the Bikes

I was just wondering if any xs riders planned on attending the blessing in baldwin. I am from the cadillac area and thought it might be cool to have a few bikes go in. Show those harley riders where the bear ****s in the woods. Pm me if you would like to meet on us 10 somewhere. Maybe Reed city?

Casey b

Casey,
    I'm not sure yet. It's about a 2+ hour ride for me, so it'd depend on weather and such. Plus if it's on the 18th (I think it is), that could be a problem, as my girlfriend's b-day party is that weekend and her family will be over. Gotta figure that out. I'm 40/60 on it as of right now... so probably not. But if I do, I'll let you know.

-Erik
    -Do what makes you happy.

'79 Honda CB 750 K (2)
    '78 XS 11 E - "Rhona"
    ...and a 2nd E, for the goodies on it.

Comment

20/80 here.
      Flatlander

'81 XS11H

Comment

and her family will be over
        Sounds like a good enough reason to get out of there, although she is girlfriend not SWMBO so her family may still be alright
        Si Parker
        '81 XS1100H

Tkat brace, new coils/wires/plugs, refurbed carbs (thanks 81 xsproject), recon'd top end, windshield (thanks dpotter58), resprayed tank and panels, 4-1 exhaust, sweet xs pod filters, in line fuel filters, progressive springs, thick hand grips, jumped headlight relay.

Comment

I might go I'd say 50/50, I'll have to check with the other half and make sure we don't have any plans, and see if she wants to come along. Also need to find a babysitter.
          1979 xs1100 Special -
          Stock air box/K&N Filter, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Bad-Boy Air horn, TC fuse box, Windshield, Soft bags, Vetter Fairing, Blinkers->Run/Turn/Brake Lights, Headlight Modulator, hard wire GPS power

Short Stack - 1981 xs1100 Standard - lowered for SWMBO.

Originally posted by fredintoon
          Goes like a train, corners like a cow, shifts like a Russian tractor, drinks like a fish, you are gonna love it.
          My Bike:
          [link is broken]

Comment

Baldwin

Sounds good. It is very hard to make plans during the summer isnt it. There is always so much going on. Let me know when it rounds the bend.

Casey B

Comment

Working...
            X