"Happy B Day, Crazcnuk."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Happy B Day, Crazcnuk."

Hard to poke fun at Crazcnuk... gives me few openings.
    Most of the things he's says are correct, doesn't admit to doing stupid things while on his bike, doesn't post pics so I can nitpick the small details.
    He takes all the fun out of my life (and probably the lives of some others, I suppose)

Canadian birthday cakes are a bit different, though...
    They seem to like extra frosting, or do they call it icing up there?
    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Don't admit doing stupid things to my bike? lol

First posts I made were about bending my valves doing a timing chain adjust!

I also dropped my gas tank while trying to balance the carbs... now I have 3 tanks!

OH, you said ON my bike...

Thanks, Prom

PS: I did post pics, but anything that's not right will be from the PO's. However, I would use any said 'nitpicks' to try and make the ol girl as original as possible.
    Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
    '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Happy Birthday!

All the best,

Paul
      Paul
      1983 XJ1100 Maxim
      1979 XS1100 Standard
      1980 XS1100 Special

I'm not a motorcycle mechanic but I play one on the internet.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Originally posted by Crazcnuk
        I also dropped my gas tank while trying to balance the carbs... now I have 3 tanks!
        Soooo... do you still only try to balance your carbs on the one tank? or do you balance them on 2 or more to make them more stable?
        81 SH Something Special
        81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

Happy birthday Craz

I add my congrats on staying on the right side of the grass for another year.

Dan
          Automotive Imbecile.
          Proud owner of 'The Swiftcicle'. (Swifty for short)
          '78E Full Vetter Dresser.
          1196 Big Bore Kit.

Comment

Happy Birthday ya ol' sock at least you didn't drop the carbs those choke levers are hard to come by.
            BDF Special
            80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
            Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Happy trip around the sun! PS, don't feel too bad about the tank. I set mine up (full of couse) on the edges of a cardboard box When the box gave is, so did my tank.
              '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

I had mine sitting on the back seat area, when it fell off putting a big dent in top front corner, right side.

Luckily I found another tank, in the right color on Ebay, and was able to work a deal with Tinman to get it shipped out from Ontario.

I had planned to change the tank, down the road, anyway, or at least paint it. this just sped it up a bit.

Just for info, the bike is up and running nice. I managed to get a full Venture tour pack, and matching tank/sidecovers. Next is the final drive swap, and a bunch of minor things to fix here and there, and to get the fuel economy up where it should be.
                Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
                '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

I missed another one!

Happy BDay!

On another note, Craz, I finally pulled my old Vetter trunk out of the shed. The plug we were talking about is gone on it so I don't have any reference for a replacement. Do you still need one? If so can you send some pics, I might be able to match one up at my local Radio Shack.
                  Ernie
                  79XS1100SF (no longer naked, now a bagger)
                  (Improving with age, the bike that is)

Comment

Working...
                  X