Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little sturgis kentucky

hello all

the last two years i have made a ride to sturgis kentucky, this is called little sturgis, and last year attendance was bout 25,000 in the county fair grounds. the funds raised goes to charity, you can read more about it on the web at http://www.littlesturgisrally.net/ or just do a search for little sturgis. its about 8 hour leasurely ride from gurnee area ill jus for a guide to think of.
    its july 17,18,19 and 20th this year, i generally leave bout 4am from my place on thurs morning to go south and meet up with others round 5am to head on down, this way we get out of town before traffic is congested and get down there to get in line to get in. generally lots of events, and lots of pics going on.

i plan on going this year but as i travel for work, i may be going oout of the country , but if not come rain or shine ill be headed to kentucky again, for suds, sun and fun, any and all is welcome to join up if interested, we camp inside the fair grounds.

let me know and ill keep posted on my arrangements, hopefully my trip will wait till the monday afterwards.

also thinkin of over a holiday weekend of heading to mt rushmore and again any interested is welcome to come along and bop my helment if it starts to drop

safe journeys to all
    john johnson
    plain ol 80 xs1100 g

Sounds like fun! Remind me this summer.
    Bill Murrin
    Nashville, TN
    1981 XS1100SH "Kick in the Ass"
    1981 XS650SH "Numb in the Ass"
    2005 DL1000 V-Strom "WOW"
    2005 FJR1300 Newest ride
    1993 ST1100 "For Sale $2,700" (Sold)
    2005 Ninja 250 For Sale $2,000 1100 miles