Happy Birthday (nearly) everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday (nearly) everyone

Yeah, Yeah, I know it isn't December 31, but if anyone has checked any profiles, I think they, too, were as surprised as I was that so many members were born December 31, 1969, including myself. This came as a surprise to me, since I am a little older than 33. (Coulda sworn I was born in the springtime.)
    I'm the Person my Parents Warned me about.

Hey there Bob,

Well, first of all, Thanks, since my B'day is TODAY, Feb, 16th.!! I don't know how you are checking/reviewing that many profiles for the B'days, but when I clicked on the Calender function, went to December 31, there were only 1 or two peoples B'day listed on that date. There are plenty of B'days listed on almost every other day for December as well as Feb, the 2 I checked!?!?

Oh well, Happy B'day to everyone else that I missed so far this year!!

T.C.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Well, Happy Birthday fer real, TC!!!! It's weird, but if I click on the Calendar Tab & go to May, it shows my birthday correctly. But if I click on Profile of my post, it show Dec 31, 1969. Does on yours too...teehee. And several others. I went to check my profile & it showed Dec 31, so I edited it to correct the date. After submission of the edit, it still showed Dec 31, 1969. Not upset here, just curious. & I think it's kinda funny....there's several of us with the same birthday.....right down to the same year. LOL. I'm younger than I thought!!! *L*
      I'm the Person my Parents Warned me about.

Comment

Profile vs Calender

Well, Bob,

Not sure if it's a bug the owner/moderator of the site will want to bother fixing. Yep, I checked my Profile from the message area and the 12-31-69 was shown even though I know I have the correct B'day in my real profile. SO....if JP doesn't want to, or can't fix it, then just have to let everyone know that they will have to use the Calender to check for B'days and not the actual PROFILE info!?!? Thanks for bringing it to "Somebody's" attention!

T.C.
        T. C. Gresham
        81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
        79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
        History shows again and again,
        How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Maybe bike riders have birthdays kike horses

Comment

Working...
          X