Posted from Allxs11 list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posted from Allxs11 list

Good news folks! I spoke with Jean Marsh (Curt's widow) and she has blessed our decision to dedicate in Curt's name our annual award to be given to the attendee at a given rally who trailers the furthest. It is a very nice plaque assembled by TKAT, whose theme is centered on a belt buckle Curt gave him. The plaque will incorporate a dedication plate with Curt's name and his life-years. Smaller plates will identify the annual "winner."
    Jean passes along her best wishes to everyone on the list, and her thanks for the many prayers and positive thoughts you passed her way during Curt's illness and passing. She told me the XSives gave Curt a bright place in his final years, and
    re-ignited a spark she said had dimmed until he himself became an XSive. She is convinced that riding gave him a reason to live longer than he might have without it.
    She seems in good spirits, and says Curt's XS has been sold to a friend of his who is taking every opportunity to ride. What a great legacy! Your scoot goes to a friend who will enjoy it as much as you did...
    If anyone is active on the other list would you please pass this along? I'm registered there, but rarely visit. I know Curt has friends there who would enjoy hearing that Jean is well.
    I will have word on the hats for you tomorrow.
    Ride On, Ride On, Ride On!
    Bob G
    81 XS1100LH "Knight Mare"

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
    Bruce Doucette
    Phone #1 902 827 3217
Working...
X