Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some good motorcycle reads

Fellow XSives -

I came across some good motorcycle articles in the Master Strategies Group - Articles Index. Some of them have a little more of a sport bike slant, but most are generic "good sense" pieces.

The page was linked from the Gixxer.COM forum which also has a lot of good bike reading.

If you have some time on your hands 'cause you can't ride, they're definitely worth a look!

Bill K.
    1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
    1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Excellent page Bill!, but:

This, and a lot of other good links, are in the links section already! If you haven't checked them out please go there and do it and add your own for everyone else to look at
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Gary "sixtysix" Granger wrote:
      This, and a lot of other good links, are in the links section already! If you haven't checked them out please go there and do it and add your own for everyone else to look at
      Darn it. That sounds like a reply I woulda made a couple of years ago. Guess I haven't been paying attention! Of course, it never hurts to advertize a good link in the Members Lounge! In that vein...

The Gixxer.COM Forum has a lot of stuff in new a forum called "The Starting Line":
      • Basic Sportbike Maintenance
      • How to choose a helmet
      • For People New To Bikes (First Bike Stuff)
      • Basic first mods
      • Essential Knowledge
      • The First Bike
      • Thoughts on Carrying a Passenger
      IMHO, these threads address some common questions and should be of interest to some winter-weary would-be riders.

Bill K.
      1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
      1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Comment

I just added the Gixxer.COM links to the "Links" page.
        Bill K.
        1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
        1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Comment

Cool.......nice website. My Bandit owes it's very existance to the oil cooled GSXR.
          Gary Granger
          Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
          2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Reading

Since the snow stopped me from leaving the yard to go to work today, reading is a thought.....Bill, don't aim your snowblower so hi!
            Bruce Doucette
            Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Working...
            X