No announcement yet.

The OTHER BIKES & Babes Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you were a kid and locked yourself in the bathroom with the Sears catalog
    Naw... the magazine of choice was National Geograghic. Interesting things/places/pics AND nekkid pygmies!

Tod
    Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
    '06 Suzuki DR650
    *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
    '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
    '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
    '81 XS1100 Special
    '81 YZ250
    '80 XS850 Special
    '80 XR100
    *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Here are a couple more soothing Sunday morning images to help take your mind off of a hectic work week:

Comment

What a BEAUTIFUL view of the desert!!!
        1980 XS Eleven Special

Comment

I have to agree with BrianB on the view! damn thats a hot dessert view! opps I mean desert!
          68 Honda Cl350 (sold)
          76 Honda Cb 400 super sport
          79 special (skull bike)
          79 special (parts bike w/title)
          79 special
          80 standard full dress (Sat 24 years)
          81 special (parts for now trying to get the title)
          81 kaw 750 ltd (sold to brother-in-law)
          80 650 maxim (fixing for wife)
          81 650 maxim
          81 Xs 650 special ( No title found in a barn)
          88 Zx 600r (Sold)
          01 Gz 250

Comment

let's not beat around the bush(if you know what i mean), call it what it is, what a nice pair of legs!!
            "a good man knows his limitations" dirty harry
            History
            85 Yamaha FJ 1100
            79 yamaha xs1100f
            03 honda cbr 600 f4
            91 yamaha fzr 600
            84 yamaha fj 1100
            82 yamaha seca 750
            87 yamaha fazer
            86 yamaha maxim x
            82 yamaha vision
            78 yamaha rd 400

Comment

This is now my favorite thread, along with the JOTD thread. I vaguely remember that there was stuff about bikes here once...

Comment

THE NORTON<<OMY GOD THE NORTON!!!!!

Which can I ride first????????
                wingnut
                81 SH (Daily Ride)
                81 650XJ (Brother in laws bike, Delivered)
                81 650XJ Jane Doe (Son's Ride)
                82 750XJ Project bike (Son in law's future ride)
                81 XS 400

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another; and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.”

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

&quot;Have we hit the downward spiral yet?&quot;

If I recall from GNEPIG's first post...
                  *The rules are simple: no nudity, no profanity and there has to be a bike in the picture.
                  As an evolutionist, may I present "The progression of species".

We have gone from this...

...Transitioned through this...

...and are currently at this stage in our developement.

Now, I'm the first to admit that the graceful female form is a wonder to behold, but at what point do we say that we have gone from viewing "High Art" to downright "Low-Brow Leering"?

Some of the women depicted, were they to slide down this slippery slope that we have embarked upon, would end up with serious abrasion burns to their more tender parts.
                  (Especially the woman in the photo that I've titled "A Magnificent View of Desert Buttes")

Now, I'm not saying that we must apply Prom's "Gramma Movie Test" to everything that we do here. ("Would you be comfortable watching this movie sitting next to your Grandmother")

"But Prom... see that little gold strap around her waist... that means that she's wearing a G String thingie..."
                  Oh a fine distinction, thank you for pointing it out to me.
                  That's about as valid as the excuse offered by those teenage girls from the link I posted earlier...
                  "But Dad...I'm not totally nude, I'm covering up my nipples with my fingers."
                  (I'm sure that reasoning didn't fly too far with Dad)

Now... I'm far from what one would consider a prude or a puritan.
                  I have been known to haunt the establishments that always seem to crop up outside the gates of military enclaves.... whether it be to enhance my understanding of Human Physiology or to further my research in "Trailer Park Genetics".
                  What I don't do... is take my sons along with me. (They can develope their own depravities)

All I ask is...that a little discretion be applied here in the selection of photos for this thread.

Would you select and post that photo if your young daughter was sitting on your lap watching?
                  If the answer is no... then don't post it.
                  If the answer is yes(for the same photo)... then maybe it's time that Child Protective Services reviews your family values.
                  Last edited by prometheus578; 02-03-2008, 08:22 PM.
                  "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Here ya go Prom...

Women, on bikes. Absolutely unattractive to all but each other. Grandma would be proud. The lad on your lap may ask an awkward question or two but there's no arse crack floss and nothing like feminine beauty there to offend anyone.

Dan
                    Helping the prudish.
                    Automotive Imbecile.
                    Proud owner of 'The Swiftcicle'. (Swifty for short)
                    '78E Full Vetter Dresser.
                    1196 Big Bore Kit.

Comment

More is better,.. hmm?

Comment

ewwww!!!

More is better,.. hmm?
                        No woman should have a body like mine!

Dan
                        Immense fat freak.
                        Automotive Imbecile.
                        Proud owner of 'The Swiftcicle'. (Swifty for short)
                        '78E Full Vetter Dresser.
                        1196 Big Bore Kit.

Comment

Prom I apologize for my outburst. (But I still like the Norton) and the model was fully clothed I might add.

Bikes are great things to look at so when you add a beautiful woman to the visual almost any guy (trying to be PC here) will make a comment. As the father of a beautiful coed I can understand the issue of "would you want your daughter in this picture". Point is the desert lady is about at the limit of tastefulness but that's just my opinion. I'm with Randy on this one. This has become one of my favorite threads and thanks for the social commentary.
                          Last edited by wingnut; 02-03-2008, 08:31 PM.
                          wingnut
                          81 SH (Daily Ride)
                          81 650XJ (Brother in laws bike, Delivered)
                          81 650XJ Jane Doe (Son's Ride)
                          82 750XJ Project bike (Son in law's future ride)
                          81 XS 400

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another; and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.”

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

So, since extreme boredum and a posible case of cabin fever have set in on what used to be my favorite moderator and he has decided to make this thread his new crusade, I have decided to post links to the ladies that are questionably clothed. Just as our First Lady of XS11 has graced this thread with a link to pics of ladies full nude (by the way Wildkat was the only person that I was concerned about offending here, I had no idea that it would be a guy!?)

WARNING: Here she is, so anyone registered here who has a user name from Greek mythology don't click on the link, you will be offended!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...9659_53211.jpg

Comment

*in response to the photo*

Yes Please.
                              1979 XS11 Special (slightly modified)
                              dubbed the "Mad Mosquito"

MikesXs Pod Filters
                              MikesXs 35k Coils
                              8mm plug wires
                              42.5 Pilots 142.5 Mains
                              (Carb tune by GNEPIG Performance)
                              Kerker 4-into-1
                              Shaved emblems
                              Progressive frt springs lowered 1.5"
                              Progressive 11.5" rear shocks
                              Harley Dyna rear fender chopped
                              Custm side mt tag (apparently illegal)
                              Custom Dual Headlights
                              Lots of time and hard work.

Comment

&quot;Now that was disappointing...&quot;

You can easily see how you had misled me, GNEPIG.

You mentioned the term "Full Nude" and the name WildKat in the same sentence...
                                You start the next sentence with the word... "Here she is..."
                                Obviously, dripping with anticipation, I clicked on the link...
                                Sadly, it wasn't our WildKat, but someone else's.

No, nude bodies don't offend me(other than my own).
                                But, as a Moderator, not only am I tasked to be Keeper of the Flame" and "Holder of the Key", I am also forced to use what little remaining good judgement I still have to decided what is, and what isn't, appropriate for a family-oriented site.
                                Now then... maybe my moral compass has slipped a few degrees. (in which direction, I can't be sure)
                                And yes, GNEPIG, you could probably say...
                                "Ya know, Prom... you've been divorced for 5/6 years now. Other than that brief, bodily-fluid-swapping episode with that massage therapist a few years ago..., you've been basically hiding from women and may have forgotten just what they look like... and now the sight scares you."
                                This too, I have considered, GNEPIG.
                                So... in fairness to all... and considering that my carnal censoring capabilities could be compromised... I shall now sit back and be a silent observer. The other moderators, (some with wives and some with small daughters), can now monitor what pops up on their home monitor.

In my defense, I can only quote from the Janet Reno Handbook and state, "I did it for the children". (eventhough I didn't kill any children in the process)
                                Last edited by prometheus578; 02-05-2008, 12:01 AM.
                                "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Working...
                                X