Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I type slowly"

"Posted just one minute too late again!"
    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

OK, Three more for Promepheus.... Hey you asked for it!

Comment

LOL LOL LOL :-) :-)
        KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN

1978 XS1100E Modified
        1978 XS500E
        1979 XS1100F Restored
        1980 XS1100 SG
        1981 Suzuki GS1100
        1983 Suzuki GS750S Katana
        1983 Honda CB900 Custom

Comment

I don't look anything like him

Well OK, maybe a little...
          Automotive Imbecile.
          Proud owner of 'The Swiftcicle'. (Swifty for short)
          '78E Full Vetter Dresser.
          1196 Big Bore Kit.

Comment

"Yeah, now... I like the first picture..."

Well maintained...
            Clean-looking...
            Nicely stacked...

I wish I could keep my garage lookin' like that.
            Last edited by prometheus578; 01-25-2008, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Egad!

Automotive Imbecile.
              Proud owner of 'The Swiftcicle'. (Swifty for short)
              '78E Full Vetter Dresser.
              1196 Big Bore Kit.

Comment

Dykes on bikes.... LOL LOL LOL

I know some of you have seen this one before.

Comment

Hey Pro, these might be over 40....

Comment

"That photo says alot.. in fact, it says plenty."

these might be over 40....
                    Yes, I suppose they might be.
                    A fine choice they are, 'cept she didn't choose them. (or maybe she did... from the surgeon's catalog)
                    Though...let's see what other kind of choices she's made:
                    She chose to get one of those silly "FAD" tattoos on her arm. How self-creative... How minimally individualistic. Probably matches that ink-stain monstrosity above her butt-crack, another modern sign of the times and the mark of herd mentality.
                    A woman who cannot think for herself is not a woman that excites the ol' Prometheus.

She choses to expose her ample flesh to the searing rays of the sun, and the burning gaze of the son's of Man. An exibitionist? Hardly. Exibitionists expose for the surprise of it all. The shock factor. This woman is "ON' all the time. Leads to boredom. Exibitionists should "titillate", not soporificate.
                    (Means to put to sleep, MRO)

Shrapnel in the navel area?(belly wound?) Women have lots of interesting parts, though none that I can think of that need glittery adornment. This includeds belly buttons, noses, lips, tongues, nipples, "the naughty bits", etc. Earlobes... I make an exception for, provided the bauble is unique. Piercing is so... "Today-ish".

No... everything about this female says.."LOOK AT ME!" Hardly an attractive trait for a woman.
                    Oh, I suppose it's attractive in it's own way. Men drool when she walks by, as do hungry babies in strollers, but that's where the attraction ends.

Now then, back to that babe in the garage....
                    That's a broad with class...
                    Red lipstick and a red bow in her hair to match the red, stylish "Laura Petrie" Capri pants. The only thing in her belly button is lint... black, which is the approved T shirt color. She could have an "innie" or an "outie"... we don't know. (That then, is the mystery behind that smile.)
                    A "stunner" in her youth... she has grown more seductive through the years. This is a woman who really knows how to please her man and keep him happy... whether it's by doing the dishes or keeping the house moderately clean. (also experienced in other areas)
                    Who is more appealling...?
                    The pseudo- seductress modelling on bikes for pay...
                    The brazen young hussy astride someone else's machine....
                    Or the desirable, attainable, trustworthy hausfrau.
                    Ja, das ist gut!
                    Last edited by prometheus578; 01-27-2008, 05:12 AM.

Comment

fair enough ... I'll take her as a reject with both of her Faults :-)
                      Rob
                      KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN

1978 XS1100E Modified
                      1978 XS500E
                      1979 XS1100F Restored
                      1980 XS1100 SG
                      1981 Suzuki GS1100
                      1983 Suzuki GS750S Katana
                      1983 Honda CB900 Custom

Comment

Well, a classic case of one mans trash is another mans treasure.

Comment

"Bah! This one is by far... the worst."

Oh, a natty dresser, for sure. Shoes match the dress, as well does the fashionable blazer... equally suitable for the office, or for drinks later at a Fern Bar if you add a sensibly styled necklace.
                          But note, like all young urban professional harlots, she has that permanently paralyzed left arm... from holding that overpriced Starbuck's Grande White Chocolate Frappuccino("with just a hint of cinnamon, please.")... all the while using her right hand to text message on her Blackberry, to Suzette, all the details of her hot date last night with Tad, the new intern at her law office, who wears Prada shoes with his Ralph Lauren suit.
                          (XS11 fashion tip #1: Always make sure that when wearing a light suit, the socks should be darker than the suit but a shade or so lighter than the shoes.)

Women like that don't impress anyone, GNEPIG. More importantly, they don't impress me.
                          Materialistic money chasers.
                          This woman buys the latest Italian Scooter, not to ride it, but because it's currently fashionable.
                          She views dating the same way...
                          Oh, she'll date you... to ride you once or twice, but you'll soon fall out of fashion.

Comment

She chose to get one of those silly "FAD" tattoos on her arm...
                            A woman who cannot think for herself is not a woman that excites the ol' Prometheus.
                            Well..I'm not impressed either, but Prom, you might want to reconsider as she has demonstrated that she can make a decision she will regret later (ie tatoo).

mro
                            BTW GNEPIG, Quality first

Comment

How funny...

this post didn't go anywhere NEAR where I thought it would...

Back to the originally scheduled programming...

and due to the graphic nature of some of the pics... I will post the link rather than the pics... please do not let your kids (or anyone with the mentality of a child...) click on these...

Babes and bikes
                              I was rather disappointed with these as there is one group of photos with 2 girls on a 'busa... and they weren't even acting like they were going to ride it... what a waste of a perfectly good machine...

More babes and bikes... topless (the babes... not the bikes)
                              81 SH Something Special
                              81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                              81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
                              80 LG Black Magic
                              78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                              For those on FB

Comment

Wildkitty, I like the way you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X