Help me test my new email.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me test my new email.

It's a long story, but basicly, my old email account got shut off, and i had to get a new email account. I should have done this a long time ago: get an account that won't be dependant on my internet provider. Send me emails to my new address so I can see how the bells and whistels work. Anyone have any favorite email providers?
    E.Liberty
    eadarwin(at)gmail.com **Replace the (at) with @ of course, editted to prevent the SpamBots from getting it!** T.C.
    Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
    I've been riding since 1959.

sent a test

hope it worked
    Automotive Imbecile.
    Proud owner of 'The Swiftcicle'. (Swifty for short)
    '78E Full Vetter Dresser.
    1196 Big Bore Kit.

Comment

You will LOVE gmail. It is the best email I have ever used and I've used pretty much all of them.
      '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

"My needs are few..."

Hotmail is simple, as am I.
        Why is Gmail better than free Hotmail?

(Keep in mind that no one writes to me anyway, so I don't need a lot of extra options)
        "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Ed, so that's why we don't go for a ride now and then! The "email" is in the way? OH, wait, I'm having to MOVE in the next month!!!
          OK, I'll send you an email, and give you a call once we have a weekend with NO RAIN!!!!
          Ray Matteis
          KE6NHG
          XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
          XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

I don't use G-Mail, suggest you search for "gmail problems" and see what has been happening. My basic search turned up 4 pages of links.

While not free, I have used my .Mac (Yes, as in Apple) for many years now with no problems at all. It is web-based, which means I can get it from any PC I happen to be on, even Windows boxes, has a good feature set, all-in-all a service worth the $100.00 per year. Also included is web space and several other services, some I use, some not. My Tahoe and Revelstoke web pages were done with my .Mac account. I use it to host photos for eBay and the photos I post in these threads.

I have an older G-3 Mac; the .Mac service offers more integration between Apple's newer software, which I do not have, but the main parts of the program, such as e-mail, web hosting, photos shows, and other features, work fine for me. Link to see more is:
            http://www.apple.com/dotmac/

A Mac guy since 1985....which is why my E-Bay account is Appleattic.
            Jerry Fields
            '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
            '06 Concours
            My Galleries Page.
            My Blog Page.
            "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Working...
            X