X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Spiderman!

I mean... webbcraft2150...

Hoping today is an XSively great day!

What more could one ask for? A birthday on Super Bowl Sunday?
    (Go Pats! )
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Happy B-day, Web!!!
    '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

"Oh Happy Day!"

They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.
      "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Okay, is there a spiderman story, or did Cat just come up with that based on 'Web' Craft'? I was once known as spiderman but that is a different story.
        '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Kat has twisted the forum name so that I resemble the comic character, which may not be a bad thing but I am having a hard time finding the Spiderman outfit in my size. I haven't dialed in the swinging from building to building thing yet either. My experiments with silly string mixed with fiberglass resin has only resulted in a big mess in the garage and the cat glued to the ceiling.

Actually, the site name is from my other mechanical love. 22ft of fuel swilling, water vaporizing, money grabbing fiberglass. Aptley named "New Attitude", she responds to my slighest touch, uncareing and compliant of my frequent needs to thrash her hard. She is rewarded for this submissive behavior with a loving bubble bath after each "session". Gently lathered and rinsed, her knobs polished to a high luster, she is returned to her proper resting area to await another call to obey my firm but gentle hand on the throttle.
          When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

"Yeah, Baby....!"

she responds to my slighest touch, uncareing and compliant of my frequent needs to thrash her hard. She is rewarded for this submissive behavior with a loving bubble bath after each "session". Gently lathered and rinsed, her knobs polished to a high luster, she is returned to her proper resting area to await another call to obey my firm but gentle hand...

Does she have an older sister?
            (I'm not really looking... but am intrigued)
            "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

her knobs polished to a high luster
              NICE!!!!
              1980 XS Eleven Special

Comment

Working...
              X