Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodies came in, finally!

woohoo!
    Finally got my last CHRISTmas present last night. The LOML ordered a sweatshirt, T-shirt and hat from the site with the XS11 logo and motorcycle pict on it. Very nice. Had to ship it twice thou as the first shippment never reached us. O well, worth the wait.

[b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Wow, you're gonna be stylin' my man!

If any body else wants some of this fine clothing, heres where to get it:

We can get the original stuff (t-shirts, shorts, coffee mugs, sweatshirts, etc.) from cafepress. Here is a link to the stuff the club has there, a small amount of the purchase price comes back to the website.

XJ 1100 Maxim

More XJ 1100

XS 1100

We had the New Hamshire rally shirts made there and mine still looks great after 2.5 years and dozens of washings.
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

My beer mug looks great after a few dozen washings too..

Heck, it looks pretty good even before I wash it..
      Ken Talbot

Comment

XS Beer

So Ken,

Where is the Mt Belgie brewed then? Is that a special Canadian brew then? Looks interesting

Maybe we should get some XS labels 'mocked up' for some interesting 1.1 homebrew

Worked for a while in Holland and the Belgium beer (I was close to the border) was like nothing else. If you can ever get any over there try it.

Was working today down in Hampshire (a UK county) where the Gales Ales brewery is. This a a small company that's been a brewery on the same premises for 150 years.

Couldn't resist the brewery shop today . Guess what the house is full of now then
        XS1.1 sport - Sold June 2005 :-(
        Guzzi 850
        Z1000

Comment

Ooops...or is it...

That's Begbie then!
          XS1.1 sport - Sold June 2005 :-(
          Guzzi 850
          Z1000

Comment

Working...
          X