Courtesy Cards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtesy Cards.

Motorcycle clubs used to give out courtesy cards to motorists they aided. I made up a couple of cards, one with a Special and one with a Standard.

Anyone wanting a Word Doc file with either one of these which will print out on a tear out business card sheet just PM me.
    Shiny side up,
    650 Mike

XS1100SF "Rusty", runs great, 96k miles
    XS650SJ "The Black Bike", engine from XS650H with 750cc big bore kit, 30k miles

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting, "WOW, what a ride !" - [URL="http://www.flyingsnail.com/Sprung/index.html"]Sprung[/URL]

Very cool Mike

Still have my Email address?

mro
    glad to see you up on the net agin

Comment

Cool...we can give out the Special card to folks who have run out of gas...
      "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

That's pretty cool!

I'd like to print some out...
        cool idea!

and ummm ~LoHo~
        Ha ha ha

81 SH Something Special
        81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

I think I'll edit a couple of mine for a different occasion.
          Just need to change one word assisted to @#$%

mro
          always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X