• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"weather...."

Mid 30's or so...
    Chance of snow?
    No.. it said "Snow Likely".
    yeah, right!
    Couldn't figger out a good place to link up.
    Guess the Denny's right offa the highway would be the most convenient.
    Martin Way/College St exit.(next exit after Marvin Rd. if coming from the north...)
    Take the exit... turn to the right and get in the left turn lane. The Denny's is on the imed. left.
    I shall be there at 9:30... eating pancakes... pinching the waitresses.
    Figure clown around there till 10:30. Toy Run is only a mile further down the road.

(Yes, GNEPIG... I'll see if I can get into my leather pants for you.)
    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Prom,
      Just for our information; what kind of "underarm" do you use?
      Geno

Comment

"I don't understand the question."

I can't find the reference.... but I'll try to answer anyway.

Underarm:

When "under arms", it's usually a Walther PPK.

When pinching waitresses, it's more around behind the back than under arms.

When eating pancakes, it's more an over-hand shovel technique.

Under arm usage... Old Spice stick

As for the ape photo... Only female apes shave under arms.

Candy is tossed under-hand, not under-armed.

I"ve been described as "Under-Handed" but not "Under-Armed."

When making that "Vvrrrt Vvrrrt" noise, I cup my left hand in my right "under arm" and then flap my right arm.

I think that covers everything.

Comment

8(

Denny and Meri look to be a no- show for the St. Nick Run. Meri has a nasty cold working on her. I know, I know, what about me? Well, I need to stay by her side and make her feel all better ;-).
          DZ
          Vyger, 'F'
          "The Special", 'SF'
          '08 FJR1300

Comment

I need to stay by her side and make her feel all better
            Ever think that just by going away a while might make her feel all better??? lol.

As for Pro's pic... Opposing thumbs seperate us from the animal world, but Pro's opposing TOES seperate him from mere mortals like us!

He can shovel pancakes in his face (Or a banana), apply his Old Spice, Make "Vvrrrt Vvrrrt" noises, and STILL have one hand/foot free to type and spew.. errr.. I mean awe us with his superior knowledge.

Tod

P.S. I hope Mary gets to feeling better... one way or another!
            Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
            '06 Suzuki DR650
            *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
            '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
            '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
            '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
            '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
            '81 XS1100 Special
            '81 YZ250
            '80 XS850 Special
            '80 XR100
            *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

I have to admit, hair does pretty much cover "everything". By the by, what gender is that ape?....it's kinda hard to tell. LOL.
              Geno

Comment

Firstly:
                Let me state that my heart goes out to Meri...
                Poor girl, her fevered brain making that poor choice regarding her primary health care provider.
                Secondly:
                Most(?) people consider me a male. What gender, or sexual orientation are you, Gyro?
                Thirdly:
                Now that DennyZ and Meri have bowed out, what of Davestrike and wa407mpp?
                Unless they post their intent this eve or early on the 'morrow I may have to rethink all this.
                I mean... I have a lot better things to do with my Saturday than donating my time and money to needy children's charities. Little beggers....
                Though I do like the pancake idea... especially the waitress part.
                (which part of the waitress, I won't say)

Comment

sorry no show

Sorry about the no show today, a friend's car left him stranded on the highway last night. Had to help him, before they towed it, they don't let them sit very long on route 20 it's too narrow.
                  Fastmover
                  "Just plant us in the damn garden with the stupid
                  lion". SHL
                  78 XS1100e

Comment

snow!!

I guess someone is watching over me after all, missed the toy run ,and now it's snowing. Even though we live only a few miles below the Canadian border it only snows once or twice a year here and only a couple of inches, and I guess today is the day. Not that I wouldn't have liked to meet some of my fellow xs'ers I'm glad I'm sitting in front of the fireplace and not crossing that Hood Cannel bridge today.
                    Fastmover
                    "Just plant us in the damn garden with the stupid
                    lion". SHL
                    78 XS1100e

Comment

(Just woke from midday nap...)

Yeah, snow... who would'a figger'd.
                      Whenever they mention snow.. it's usually just for the mountain passes, but it's doin' a pretty decent job here right now.

Comment

Well Prom, to answer your Q. ab out which gender am I....in deep snow I leave three tracks, but I prefer those that only leave two. LOL.
                        Geno

Comment

in deep snow I leave three tracks
                          So.... you ride a trike??

I prefer those that only leave two

If I'm outsdie nekkid and it's that cold... methinks I'd only leave two tracks also! lol. Can you clear up your answer please?? lmao..

Tod
                          Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
                          '06 Suzuki DR650
                          *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
                          '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
                          '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
                          '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
                          '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                          '81 XS1100 Special
                          '81 YZ250
                          '80 XS850 Special
                          '80 XR100
                          *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Duh, it's hard to think after a coupla' them hot rum thingers. I mean, my neighbor's a harley guy, and It's snowing outside you know! Anyway, if the snow gets to 2 ft. deep, and my legs are three ft. long.........there you go, three marks in the snow. Now this medium doesn't do drawings, at least for my brain, (shrunken like my -ss), but I'm thinking?...maybe you get the picture? Then again, I could turn this reply over to my wife; she could make it clear in 2 words.
                            Geno

Comment

I had my choice made for me as far as the ride today.

Couldn't get someone to care for the kids so I could come down.

Next time I guess.

This is coming up:

12/8 5th Annual - 2007 Benefit Toy Ride
                              December 08, 2007 - December 08, 2007 RENTON , Washington , , USA 2007 BENEFIT TOY RIDE Sponsored by MANHEIM AUTO AUCTION,RMC,DOWNTOWN HARLEY DAVIDSON,KZOK102.5F.M,BB MAGRAWS 5th Annual - 2007 Benefit Toy Ride Rain or shine, Saturday December 8,2007 - 10:30am Please bring a toy to donate!! Benefits - Auburn Pregnancy Aid ( A non-profit organization helping single mother) Ride begins at RMC 3701 E. Valley Hwy., Renton Wa 98057 and ends at BBMcGraws in Auburn for Lunch and Raffle. (must be present to win)Toys will be delivered after lunch. Please contact: Mike Boehlke 206-423-3436 or Marketing 206-762-1600 or Steve Sawyer 206-714-2704. www.toy-ride.net All Riders welcome !! For more information call 206-762-1600, email , or go to http://www.toy-ride.net
                              Contact: Mike Boehlke Phone: 206-423-3436 Email: mike_boehlke@manheim.com Website: http://www.toy-ride.net

If our weather holds I might make it to this.
                              Dave
                              1978 XS1100E
                              Tacoma, WA.

Comment

I decided to go get my face numbed and went to the dentist for the third saturday in a row. gotta use those benes up Besides, who wouldn't rather go to the dentist than for a ride
                                Well I gotta get back to the Game- GO HAWKS!!
                                1979XS100SF
                                2007 Dyna wide glide
                                Too many dodge trucks to list!

Comment

Working...
                                X