Anyone want Vetter luggage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want Vetter luggage.

Today at the recycling center I saw a set of Vetter luggage (rear and saddles). I don't know what they are off of but if anyone wants them, I can go get them. They didn't have a price, but I doubt they want more than $30-40.
    '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Go get them!

Hi '81,
    so why are they still there? Invest the $40 , clean them up, find out what they came off and stick them on e-bay. I do believe that Crazknuk paid somewhat more than $40 for the ones he was glad to drive all the way from Hinton AB to Saskatoon SK to fetch.
    Fred Hill, S'toon
    XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
    "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Alright! If it is still there in the morning, I will get it.
      '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

I paid $500 for the whole set, and as Fred mentioned I went to Saskatchewan to get them.

I got the fairing w/lowers, Cyclesound w/ cassette deck, bags, mounts, trunk, carrier and the decorative thing on my front fender.

I went for the set I got, though, because 90% of it was the original Yamaha set, not standard Vetter.

There is a whole set of parts for sale on Ebay , right now, I'd love the tank and side covers, but to ship the bags, fairing and all the other crud from Ontario would be prohibitive.

Item # 140178357626

The tank and covers look like they would match my luggage.
        Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
        '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Working...
        X