No announcement yet.

Will be in Houston Saturday, mini-meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be in Houston Saturday, mini-meet?

Was wondering if any members in Houston would be up for a mini-meet and greet this Saturday. I'm trying to trick someone into syncing my carbs. (heehee). I'll be over by 290 and hwy 6. I'll be trailering the bike there if someone has time to help out since my bikes running about 20mpg un-synced! Sorry for the short notice but just found out I'd be going today when my mother called. So if you've got time (i'd even be willing to come straight to you) and something to sync carbs with holler at me.

I'm also thinking of running down to Union Cycle Salvage to search for some spare parts. Anyone know of a better cycle salvage in houston let me know! Thanks!!
    79 Special Engine/80 Special Body - sold to bigray03

"Belay that order Mr. Sulu"

Oh well, just found out I'm too broke to travel. Will have to wait for some other time.

Mod's please feel free to delete this post entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by manshack_one
      "Belay that order Mr. Sulu"

Oh well, just found out I'm too broke to travel. Will have to wait for some other time.

Mod's please feel free to delete this post entirely.
      Hey Manshack-one,
      GO 'til Visa says NO then......
      come home on the MasterCard Works for Me
      Maxim Phil
      1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
      1983 XJ 650 Maxim
      2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Well, I'm ending up in Houston anyways but without the bike.

And Visa quit a long time ago and Mastercard's squealin'!!

But I did get a call about installing a home theater so there might be a bump in the budget this month after all. (fingers crosses)

I'd still like to meet and greet if there's time. Been wondering what a good running xs1100 sounds like!

Comment

Working...
        X