Bad reason to have to sell a bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad reason to have to sell a bike

Hope this is OK to post here. I found this too funny when I came across it to not share. Poor guy!!!

Sounds to me like the wife has to go.
    Last edited by BrianB; 10-16-2007, 09:20 PM.
    1980 XS Eleven Special

Hi Brian,
    funny alright but it's an urban legend. The same gag shows up all over, it can feature almost any expensive "man-toy" Speedboat, snowmobile, sportscar, airplane, you name it, but the punchline is always the same. "Apparently 'do what the f**k you want' doesn't mean what I thought."
    The legend's popularity is most likely due to the average man's fear of being pussywhipped.
    Fred Hill, S'toon
    XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
    "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

That, and even the orginal was only funny if your a wuss.

Around here, 'Do whatever the F... you want', means exactly that!'
      Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
      '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

You bet, Usually take the wife for a short ride once a yr.Odd wheelie,pass everything on the road,hard braking,quick starts. That is usually enough for her to remember why she perfers her car. I can always ask do you want to come along after that and she gives me that look like are you freakin crazy. Problem solved. Can ride bike in peace and not feel quilty. andreas

Comment

Sure she says that now but let your insurance lapse and see what happens.
          79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
          07 V-star 1100
          Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

Comment

Yeah

What Andreas said.... Her first ride was 6 hours so she don't want to do that anymore.... LOL
            You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
            Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
            Drilled airbox
            Tkat fork brace
            Hardly mufflers
            late model carbs
            Newer style fuses
            Oil pressure guage
            Custom security system
            Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

My wife (ex) wouldn't ride on the bike I had at the time, largely, I assume, because her brother was killed on the bike I had....

My ex girlfriend liked bikes so much, she bought her own! (KZ-400)

My rule was, if it breaks, I fix it, while she watched, once. After that, she would fix it herself, and she did.

Last time I talked to her she was replacing the valve cover gaskets on a VT750 Shadow she had just bought.
              Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
              '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Favorite Tee shirt:

"She says if I buy another bike she's gonna leave me....I sure will miss her."

Comment

it may be a joke, but it's not really an urban legend because it happens.
                  http://www.henryism.com

Comment

Working...
                  X