Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest MODERATOR!!

Hey there Xsives,

IT gives me great pleasure to announce the appointment of our newest MODERATOR to this Xsaulted rank!!!!!

JessIe (81XSProject) DOH!!!

He has shown great enthusiasm in his efforts to promote Xsiveness, share his newly amassed knowledge to those fledglings below him, and in general will hopefully help in making XS11.com a better place for all!

So please join me in welcoming him, genuflect in his presence, and provide him the respect he has deservedly earned!

Okay, Prom, he's all yours!
    Last edited by 81xsproject; 10-14-2007, 06:34 PM.
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

Congratulations Jessy!

Comment

TC

I think we need a new "title" around here. We have GURUs, rookies, webmasters and moderators. I think we need a title called "instigator"

At the new website we should have an area of threads that deals with nothing but politics. No holds barred...adult oriented ...fist cuff discussions and SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS discourse.

We have a similar "room" at the ZRXOA. IT ROX!!! You can't go into that forum with a weak stomach or intellect. Some people avoid the forum altogether. I wouldn't say I "thrive" on it...but it is a great place to be able to really express your hatred for George Bush...or Ted Kennedy...or your mother-in-law.

So bounce it off JP and see what he thinks. Odds are I would be the only one in the forum posting any thing because most of the XSives are peace loving non-combative types. But then you might be surprised. I bet KAT could go into one of those forums and kick some serious ACE....intellectually speaking.

Just a thought.

Maximan

"The Instigator"

Comment

Uh, did you forget something in this post, TC?
        Ken Talbot

Comment

Re: Newest MODERATOR!!

Originally posted by TopCatGr58

So please join me in welcoming him, genuflect in his presence, and provide him the respect he has deservedly earned!
          So... we can stick our tongues out at him when his back is turned too?

Congratulations Jessie!

I mean...

81 SH Something Special
          81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
          81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
          80 LG Black Magic
          78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
          For those on FB

Comment

81xsproject

Comment

Of course we'd pick Jessie...he's a logical choice. A "geo-logical" choice!

Comment

Congratulations, 81XSProject.(or however you capitalize it)

Welcome to the realm of the Uber-Immortals.

(Now T.C., why should I tear into him? He's seems like an alright guy(at first)
                "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Talbot
                  Uh, did you forget something in this post, TC?
                  Thanks Ken,

I was trying to get the word out, made the changes to the ADMIN side of the site giving him permissions, etc.! I've editted it, but folks could have also just looked at the top of the webpage and seen the NEW person listed!
                  T.C.
                  T. C. Gresham

Comment

As moderator, my first act of moderation will be to go through all these posts and change the spelling of my name. What the hell I will just moderate TC'S POST!

Thank you all very much, I will do my best! I think the best part will be being able to edit the screw-ups in my post and not having to sweat the edit time limit
                    '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by 81xsproject
                      As moderator, my first act of moderation will be to go through all these posts and change the spelling of my name. What the hell I will just moderate TC'S POST!
                      Congrats JessIe, you passed your first Mod test! Yeah, that's the ticket!
                      T.C.
                      T. C. Gresham

Comment

XS11.com to remain family friendly.

Originally posted by MAXIMAN
                        TC

I think we need a new "title" around here. We have GURUs, rookies, webmasters and moderators. I think we need a title called "instigator"

At the new website we should have an area of threads that deals with nothing but politics. No holds barred...adult oriented ...fist cuff discussions and SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS discourse.

So bounce it off JP and see what he thinks.
                        Just a thought.

Maximan

"The Instigator"
                        Hey Max,

That type of discussion is still around, on the XSPLUS2 Yahoo site!

There were several "instigators" on the OLD LIST that did just what you are talking about, stirring the pot with very heated discussions, and JP was not amused! That's partly why the PLUS group began, to allow those types of discussions, posting of "fun" photos, etc.. When JP set up XS11.com, he wanted a family friendly site without the hassles of "instigator" type posts... so that type of FORUM will not be a part of XS11.com. There are plenty of websites/forums and such out there for just that sort of thing, XS11.com will be a place for respect and civility towards fellow riders and such!
                        T. C. Gresham

Comment

XSPLUS2? Hmmmm ....sounds like my kinda place!

Mwhahahahahahahaha! (eeeeeveeel laff!)

Comment

I hate politics and despise all politicians.Thank God i dont have to see or hear that crap here I know where to find it and i ain't lookin for it....ahhh peace and quiet...sort of... LOL
                            1980 XS650G Special-Two
                            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

A voice in the wilderness murmured:

It already exists at the XS11 Plus2 list...
                              "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

Working...
                              X