No announcement yet.

who do you ride with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of my riding is solo also. I do have a friend that i take trips with but it's nice to hook up with a group for a ride and lunch.
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
    1981 LH

Comment

I am also a loner on long trips/adventure see where I end up at rides.
      Once in a while, It's not bad when riding group with the guys. Add the "ole ladies, and they wanna stop every 40 miles to pee. lol. no offense Ladies...
      If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself..

Comment

I ride with others AND alone. I've taken several road trip alone and several with friends.

On long trips I prefer to have one or two buddies. It's no fun being on the road several nights in a row and having no one to talk to while ya eat...or at the room at night.

The first year I went to Tahoe alone...(actually Jerry rode part way with me). The next year Miles went with me. This year Miles, Brent and Bohn tagged along. Next year Hippie Dave is talking about going. Who knows...we may wind up bring more guys to Tahoe than show up from California/Nevada!

Comment

I ride mine to work most of the time, once in awhile I'll take the long way home. There are 4 of us in my little family and can only fit two on the bike, so I don't get to ride as much as I'd like. I'm lookin forward to more freedom in about 8 years.

The following pics are of who I ride with most of the time, she is a very good rider and enjoys riding alot. I have thought about putting her on her own bike but I like feelin her arms around me too much.
          I try to throw the girl on the back and go to dinner at least once a week, once in a great while we'll go for a ride with others, mostly people that I work with.

Photo courtesy of Killboy.com

Comment

Now I have a sidecar my wife goes to rallies with me. We do the odd toy run and group ride together too. Mostly I tat around town running errands by myself. I don't take off on long rides by myself any more. I'm shocked to realize that my last circum-Lake Superior trip was 20 years ago. Just after my eldest daughter's first wedding. Up to HERE with friends & relatives for that one. What a relief to not say anything to anyone for ten whole days except "two eggs over easy with brown toast and coffee with cream & no sugar please."
            Fred Hill, S'toon
            XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
            "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Working...
            X