polishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polishing

Hey Kat/John,, since YOU (Kat), are so good at polishing going to blair nebraska can I bring 3 1100's and a 750?? Closed the other thread that I logged on to comment this,, you go mal,, we all love everyone sooner or later

Are you going to Nebraska via Texas? 'Cause we sure as hell ain't going up there to work on somebody's bike when I won't go halfway across Texas to work on Manshack's bike., but given that Texas is so big, Nebraska may be closer Can you ride four bikes at once? Ride one a 1/4 mile, walk back, get another one, ride it a 1/4 mile, etc...

Comment

trip

LMAO,, no silly trailer!!! Just kidding John,, nobody rides mine nobody cleans them !!!!!!!! just wanted to enlighten the other thread that was closed thank you Can a person drive in nebraska in winter??? never been out of the great state ofnorth dakota in the winter (LOVE to ICE fish sumpn about driving over 40 ft of hard water)

Comment

Ice Fishing??

Up in Maine where I grew up, ice fishing was just an excuse to go driving on ice while getting drunk.
        I suppose if you can drive in a N.Dakota winter you can drive in a Nebraska winter.
        Didja hear the one about the guy who lived in S.Dakota all his life, but when a new survey was done, he found out that he actually lived in N.Dakota. When asked about how he felt about it, he said that he was ok with it, but that he wasn't looking forward to those N.Dakota winters.

Comment

winters

Took my darling two girls for a ride last christmas cold but they loved it (so did I ), but that was the last time my red headed mistress was out till summer (this year).. Was just wondering if weather or distance is worthy of trailering her down there? Unfamiliar with that part of world so will probably leave her home, just a thought!

Comment

Oh, you meant ride in a Nebraska winter!! I wouldn't, just too damn cold, and the hardware in my back doesn't like the cold...at all. I used to ride in the winter here, anything above 30 degrees, and I would suit up, but not any more. I only ride if it's above 40 now.

Comment

personal thread

Just U N me on this thread thought maybe some diehards would chime in ... Yes She will Stay HOME but if the job turns into Summer I too , can enjoy thesummer riding in the south ,,,so to to say..You two take care and enjoy what ya can Kurt

Comment

ice fishing

No not drinking take ice fishing serious,, moving 4 or 5 times 1000 yrds not uncommon walleyes are nice but perch are too!!!!!! 4 lines but seldom have t
                hat many in water,, move if ya do!!! Not a good time time to leave but hard to eat dreams!!! Later John,, Kurt

Comment

Hey Kurt Howdy
                  "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
                  1981 LH

Comment

polishing

Got to turn lights on ,,,there better now don't help spelling but oh well!!!!! Hope you been well Dpotter!!! Been OK myself ,,,few ups DOWNS Mostly but Life.... How Are You????????Good to know you're still with us ,, sent a yung to NIH couple years back they were impressed,, still are!!! Going back there shortly 17, 16 ??? hope he has good news,,, been with me since second grade,, ,, rides a harley but I forgave him since he sold me my 750 special God Bless and check out Patriot Riders just joined, As Always Kurt

Comment

Working...
                    X