Yeah! Ted for President!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah! Ted for President!

Gotta love Ted Nugent, This guy would really make a cool President. I wonder how our Immigration problem would be handled?
    (Mature subject matter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjE...elated&search=

We own 3 guns.

I wonder how our Immigration problem would be handled?
    Probably a fair bet to say.... not too democratically? lol. I like to have someone out there keeping my rights to own a gun ( I have.. ummm... at LEAST three?? lol) but he does go too far sometimes. VERY opinionated un-bending people would probably not make the best leaders for this country. "Let's see... who we gonna blow up this week that pissed me off??"

Tod
    Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
    '06 Suzuki DR650
    *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
    '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
    '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
    '81 XS1100 Special
    '81 YZ250
    '80 XS850 Special
    '80 XR100
    *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

With an attitude like that He should not be President of the USA, HE SHOULD BE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD,
      81 SH (SHotgun Special)
      110 mains
      idle jets 2.5 turns
      floats at 24mm

You live, You learn, then Die and Forget it all

Comment

Originally posted by trapper_492001
        With an attitude like that He should not be President of the USA, HE SHOULD BE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD,
        HELL YEAH ROCK ON!

But seriously...the reason people don't like Ted is the same reason they don't like Rush...or Bill Crystal...or Bill Buckley...or (shall I continue?)

They don't like to hear the brutal truth. They can't handle being confronted with their own stupidity and ill fated logic...so they simply accuse these characters of being "mean spirited" or "racist"....or "hate mongers" or a plethora of other adjectives.

They don;t really even like the truth but IF they have to hear it they want it spoon fed to them. They want it slipped in with vasoline....

And when may ask were the laws of the land subverted by "democracy" (ie MOB RULE). Just because the "majority" thinks something is right or wrong doesn't not make it so. Majority opinion does not rule. The law does. If you don't like the law then CHANGE IT. And that doesn't happen with a simple majority in most cases.

If we would simply enforce the laws of the land as they are written today we would not have this illegal flood of aliens from the south. However ... You can bet your azz that will never happen with Republicans seeing the Mexican innundation as a cash crop...and Democrats seeing it as their new voting block.

Stepping off my high horse now...

Comment

From the choir.

Amen! Maximan.
          Fastmover
          "Just plant us in the damn garden with the stupid
          lion". SHL
          78 XS1100e

Comment

I get a peaceful easy feelin'....

Hehehehe...

And you can too!

Comment

I've got an order in for magnetic bumper stickers with a friend of mine. One says "GOT TED?" and the other is "NUGENT IN '08".

I remember seeing a banner hanging from an interstate bridge somewhere in Idaho a few years ago that said "Ted Nugent for President". Wonder how long that stayed up.....

Rob

Comment

Re: Yeah! Ted for President!

Originally posted by GNEPIG
                We own 3 guns.
                Interesting proposition. I think I post a thread "How many gun do you own?" with a poll so we can stay anonymous. Suffice it to say I have a bunch.

Comment

Working...
                X