record threrad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• record threrad

I wasn't on this site from the very begining, but it seems to me that Hobbyman may have a record thread going. Has anyone else started a thread with over 24,660 views?
    E.Liberty.
    Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
    I've been riding since 1959.

Not even close...

the closest anyone else has to it is a post by strom with 9376 views (the title bars at the top of each column are clickable for organization of posts)

Andrew really hit on one there with the pictures...
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Comment

The most popular off-topic thread was the one about global warming. Let's please not resurrect that thread.
      1981 XS1100SH

Comment

"Too Scared"

I don't think too many people will be reading Hobbyman's threads anymore.... Not after seeing his shaved head in the USMMA thread!

Deep down... some people are just ugly.
        He shouldn't have done that to us!
        "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Working...
        X