Cold shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold shot

Any XSive Stevie Ray Vaughan fans in our Group? Anyone got "Cold Shot" down pat? Just got anothe DVD from CDuniverse.com its a tribute DVD with Clapton , BB King and other blues men doin Stevie Ray tunes........always got a CD in my car or two, he was and always will be one of the top guitar blues men ever!
    Bruce
    Bruce Doucette
    Phone #1 902 827 3217

For some odd reason I can remember the exact moment when they announced his death via the planecrash. We were staying on the Alabama Gulf Coast and I was standing on the patio. The old gal in the room next door busted out and started yelling down to her old man who was laying on the beach " oh my gawd srv's dead" over and over again.

Comment

Sultans of Swing

very cool

mro

Comment

Yep another Canadian fan here. I wonder if old bikes and the blues go together
        http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1241/1480921818_241eade448_s.jpg

Comment

SRV's rendition of Little Wing is one of the best guitar instumentals ever made, IMHO.

You ever seen the video for Cold Shot? It's hilarious! One of my favorite videos of all time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86fonUDIb4
          80 XS1100SG
          81 XS400SH

Some men miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

A Few Animations I've Made

Comment

Yep another Canadian fan here. I wonder if old bikes and the blues go together

Don't know but, Old Bikes and Old Bikers sure do!
            1980 XS11 LG (Diablo)
            1980 XS11 G (Bagger)
            1978 XS11 G (White Knight)
            1978 XS11 G (Skeleton)
            2016 SS (S.S. Flyer)

Comment

Humming

Lot of XSives singing cold shot tonight as they work on there bikes
              Bruce Doucette
              Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

and please note the name on the headstock ;-)
                Jim
                Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
                and SOXS
                2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Hi Jim!

Hi Jim! How you bin? Hi there Anne-Marie.....been playing Eric Burden quite a bit Jim along with SRV.....yeah I kinda like the blues and maybe a lot of us bikers do as well...Animals had something of a blues style as well.......hey, Mark and I got together today Jim, he's gonna check out an ex police bike, its a 93 KZ 1000....He has the itch for a bigger bike and hes been doin a lot of searchin lately......got to go, still at work .
                  Bruce
                  Bruce Doucette
                  Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Working...
                  X