The Long Way Home....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Long Way Home....

Temps were in the 70's yesterday, and were expected to hold in the upper 60's throughout the night due to the stiff south breeze. What a gorgeous night!

I got off work a bit early yesterday and set out on "The Dragon" for the 20 mile ride home.

I have not made it yet.

See The Long Way Home

(no ads or popups)

CUAgain,
    Daniel Meyer
    CUAgain,
    Daniel Meyer
    Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
    Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Awesome Story. Get me your ISBN # on your book, and I will order one soon as it is availible. Your stories are always worth reading. Hope I have half the adventures on my bike as you do on yours.
    Got to fix it before I can ride it

82 XJ11

Comment

jgalle: Awesome Story. Get me your ISBN # on your book, and I will order one soon as it is availible. Your stories are always worth reading.
      Thanks! Appreciate the complement. I'll post as soon as the book is released. It is done except for some art, got a publisher and everything . . . just waiting on the friggen artist (I would make some snide remark about artists and their temperment here . . . but he is an engineer . . . and I would make a snide remark about engineers here, but I am an engineer . . . hmmm . . . maybe that was a snide remark about engineers . . . )

jgalle: Hope I have half the adventures on my bike as you do on yours.
      Just ride a lot, and look at the world with wide open eyes and a positive view. The world is full of magic, if you but know how to see it.
      CUAgain,
      Daniel Meyer
      Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
      Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

Working...
      X