No announcement yet.

T-shirts with embroidery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get anything done, I can even get the proper people who are opening up the store in touch with this company. They are a big company, and I have never had any complaints about their product, and I go through about 20 dozen embroidered items a month. They also embroider backpacks, daypacks, can probably get me a price on tank bags. If anyone wants to contact me for the information for the website, let me know. DSPSHEMP@aol.com. Thanks!! RB

Comment

Is there any progress or plans to make this happen?

-M
      ---
      Marko
      '81 SH

Comment

Not as of yet. You are the only one who has shown interest since I posted.....I have since sold my XS, but am willing to still go through with it!! Thanks!! RB

Comment

Shirt

Put me down for a couple if it happens.
          Walt
          80 XS11s - "Landshark"
          79 XS11s
          03 Valkyrie
          80 XS Midnight Special - Freebee 1
          78 Honda CB125C - Freebee 2
          81 Suzuki 850L - Freebee 3

Comment

The wife thinks that I should get some new shirts so I would be willing to take atleast couple.

The cafepress seems to have disconnected our XS11 account since there is nothing available there.

It would be good to see a sample before order. Not the final stuff but something that would show the quality and look.

-M
            ---
            Marko
            '81 SH

Comment

I would certainly buy a couple of polo shirts if they were embroidered. Relatively small for the logo, I guess. Transfers for t-shirts and sweatshirts would be cool.
              2010 Kawasaki Z1000
              1979 SF: Millennium Falcon, until this Saturday

Comment

Working...
              X