Saturday 7/7 Pocono Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 7/7 Pocono Ride

Putting together a ride for this Saturday in the Poconos. Who's game? Weather looks good, all we need are participants. Starting point is negotiable, I know some are around Lancaster area (madbiker), so halfway point bet Stroudsburg and Lancaster breakfast meeting would work for me. A few guys are in between, too Frxr in Bethlehem, rman in Broadheadsville. Chime in, guys, let's hear some thoughts?

Bad timing

Randy,
    Sorry man, but I will have to miss this one. I have too much on the Honey do list and SWMBO wants some time with me too. Hopefully we can set up another ride in August or September. Let me know how this one goes.

Also today I rode into Wind Gap and my rear break seized up. After about ten minutes of prodding and tapping the break eased up and I was able to ride home. I have now put 165 mile on the bike so now I guess I need to pay some attention to the breaks.
    Trying not to offend since Aug 28, 2010

Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
    Owner of:
    1979 XS1100F (The Pig)
    140 mains
    45 pilot jets
    Floats at 24mm
    Running Rich

"Arrogant, delusional tyrants can't be stopped by earnest words and furrowed brows. Action, strong bold action coming from a position of strength and determination, is the only effective deterrent." -Mitt Romney

Comment

I can't make it either, RATS!
      maybe next time.
      Thanks,
      Andy

Comment

ride

Hey Randy,

Keep me posted on future rides! I'm in the middle of moving from Effort to Henryville. Should be able to do something by mid August.

Mooseman
        79 SF

Comment

Working...
        X