X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovative balancing

Anybody tried this company's stuff?

http://www.innovativebalancing.com/

Have ordered a motorcycle kit, plan to replace the rear tire on my XJ and will try the kit to see if it lives up to the hype. Local dealer wants $45.00 for a mount and balance; I figure I can mount the tire myself - have done so in the past - and if the balancing "beads" to their job I'll save a few bucks.

Would be interested in hearing from anyone who may have tried this stuff in the past.
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

That's VERY intresting and i would like to know what you think of this product after a few weeks of use.
    Rob
    KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN

1978 XS1100E Modified
    1978 XS500E
    1979 XS1100F Restored
    1980 XS1100 SG
    1981 Suzuki GS1100
    1983 Suzuki GS750S Katana
    1983 Honda CB900 Custom

Comment

I tried something similar on my truck, didn't help a bit. See if another shop wan do it for less, if not, I would pay it. You only have two wheels. Not a whole lot of room for errors. Somewhere maximan wrote a post about a kit to do it yourself that is supposed to be awesome.
      '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Hey Jerry..............in the future, you may consider running it down here to All-Terrain on 70-B, if your here for other things having not to make a special trip.........15bucks for the same. Had a great visit with you today, as always. Was well worth the ride there, even though your input(cardboard sound dampener) didn't solve the noise. Less audible when it gets real heated up, has to be an exhaust 'sputter' somewhere up front-side. Maybe just drown it out with cranking up the stereo, what-cha think.
        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
        X