Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a scooter for Prom!!!

Prom,
    I saw this scooter on the coast near Marseille, France. I figured it will work after a night of too much.....
    I may need it after tonight. Been here two weeks, and my only two days off was the first weekend!

Maybe your shop can carry these for the HD riders that spend too much time at the bar???
    Ray Matteis
    KE6NHG
    XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
    XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

now that looks like fun!

also looks like it could be a learning curve in relation to making turns, esp. when in an "influenced" state of mind.

Comment

I'd ride that just to make people go --huh--?

blkryno ( dont fall down )

Comment

He lives!

Glad to see you're alive. Hope you're not working too hard you poor devil. Damn, it's a rotten job, but somebody has to do it!
        The Santa Cruz County Chapter of the XS11 Owners association misses you. As Pres. in charge of vice, I am trying to keep order in the ranks, but one of us jumped ship and went on a Vampires run. It sucked. No, really it was bloody fun! I may post a ride report later. Or maybe not. We (SWMBO and I) just got a 30 day notice to vacate. *******! He knew for at least 3 months that he wanted us to move out so that he could re-model, and all he gives us is 30 days! Oh well, c'mon back, we'll do Bike Nite at Cannery Row!
        Edgar Darwin
        Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
        I've been riding since 1959.

Comment

This is called Piaggio MP3

http://www.uk.piaggio.com/_vti_g2_mo...EN&mod=VGP-MP3
          ---
          Marko
          '81 SH

Comment

the first time I saw one fo these is this thread last night.

I live in a small town in MN. This morning on my way out here comes one of these things down the street. Man they spread around fast.

( dont fall down )

Comment

dang, MSRP $6,999

will have to wait to win the lottery before I purchase one of these.

I see the top speed is 77mph on the 250 model sold here in the states - Piaggio USA.
              can't seem to find any specs on mpg

also, appears that US model does not have the accessories the UK model has - like the “winter pack” (with the comfort windshield, the special winter tyres, the heated leg cover and waistcoat), the Tom Tom Rider GPS navigator with its 3,5” LCD monitor, and the X-Jet helmet complete with a Bluetooth communication system.

Comment

I see the top speed is 77mph on the 250 model sold here in the states

Wonder if one of my spare XS engines would fit in it

mro

Comment

Working...
                X