Wheeldock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheeldock

I stumbled upon the absolute coolest product for bike trailering EVER. It's called a WheelDock. The strange thing is it is built right here in my home port of Stillwater and I didn't even know it!

So I drove out to their manufacturing plant today. WOW! This is a top notch operation and they are making a killer product. This patented wheel dock is so simple and so effective. You ride your bike ...front wheel into the dock. While still seated you tap the lever with your left foot and the bike docked and locked into place. Step off and you're ready to roll. The bike is going nowhere.

Check it out and watch the demo video. If you trailer your bike this alleviates many headaches. It's a one man show...no need to have others help you load and secure your bike.

WHEELDOCK

How much??????

$300?????????
    Hi Maximan,
    I was impressed by the video until I saw the price.
    You can buy 6 tie-down straps then phone a bunch of buddies and lay in a 24 of beer many times over for that kinda money.
    Or carefully watch the video and go weld up your own.
    Fred Hill, S'toon
    XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
    "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

A bit pricey unless you haul bikes alot but still, a great idea. But if you park under a carport I see a problem with someone scoreing it while you are out riding.

I dont haul too often so I will stick with my ratchet straps that I use.
      Mike Giroir
      79 XS-1100 Special

Once you un-can a can of worms, the only way to re-can them is with a bigger can.

Comment

Hey, if you have a carport, just drill into the concrete and anchor it down. Shh.... I wont tell
        United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
        If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
        "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
        "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
        Acta Non Verba

Comment

Working...
        X