Was just wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was just wondering...

I was wondering if this was a normal occurance on Friday nights around Prometheus' house??

I found it online and was just wondering if it came from you??

Tod
    Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
    '06 Suzuki DR650
    *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
    '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
    '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
    '81 XS1100 Special
    '81 YZ250
    '80 XS850 Special
    '80 XR100
    *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Oh good! Barbie-Q

no wonder the natives were restless... the little trolls... always cooking up something...
    Not sure if that's prometheus' style... 11" might be a bit short for his taste...
    No I didn't mean it that way... not sure I meant it that way either... I meant it that way...
    81 SH Something Special
    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
    80 LG Black Magic
    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
    For those on FB

Comment

whoa, that's hot!
      hee hee
      Andy

Comment

Those Troll dolls always did give me the creeps, now I know why. Demented Little SOBs... Of Course, Barbie has it coming, you know she wants it... (Wait, Mister Moderator, don't flag me as inappropriate..arrrrrrr Let me off with a warning since it's my first offense and all, Jeeze, it's not like I'm Prom or anything)
        Papa Gino

79 and something XS 1100 Special "Battle Cruiser"
        78 XT 500 "Old Shaky"
        02 Kawasaki Concours "Connie"

Comment

Keel Haul His Butt!

I don't know about that Chief. We may have to have a 'Mod's Mast' I think 90 days of mess cookin' would be sufficient.

Comment

John, Thank God you aren't using Rocks and Shoals, I'm pretty sure this may be a flogging offense. My last Ship was a Tender, KeelHauling would really stink too.
            Papa Gino

79 and something XS 1100 Special "Battle Cruiser"
            78 XT 500 "Old Shaky"
            02 Kawasaki Concours "Connie"

Comment

"Interesting Concept"

I think that photo is rather "Well Done."
              Note the careful use of lighting, and how the shadows play.

The bound feet is always exciting, as are the hands tied behind the back... but rather impractical having the rope tied around her neck.

The textured wall is a nice effect, and the "hint" of the knifes on the right adds just a subtle touch of menace to the scene.

Oh, much left to the imagination. What's in the pot? Has the water reached a boil yet? Carrots? Celery? Perchance a bay leaf or two?

No... I wouldn't have posed the trolls with forks in their hands. Wouldn't that have been a little too much?

Hhmmm.. this picture is pretty much complete. Very little could have been added without over doing it a bit.

Wait... what was Barbie's friends name? P.J.? Wasn't there a Madge, or Midge? If there was extra counter space, maybe having her strapped to a cheese grater or something.

I love these little trips down memory lane. Reminds me of my youth... bringing my G.I Joes over to little Susie's house and playing "Wartime Atrocities" with her Barbies.

It's never too late to have a second childhood.
              "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

It's never too late to have a second childhood.

But to do so... don't we have to grow up the FIRST time?? I have seriously thought about it a time or two, but it eludes me when I get to the toy or electronics section at the local Wally World!

Tod

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
                '06 Suzuki DR650
                '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                '81 XS1100 Special
                '81 YZ250
                '80 XS850 Special
                '80 XR100

Comment

originally posted by Tod
                  I found it online
                  So...... just what are you searching for to find this?

mro

Comment

So I suppose you're trying to tell me that you NEVER put "Barbie nude bondage trolls" in a search bar before?!? lol. I thought everyone had?!?

It was just on one of the sites I go to that has a bunch of different videos.. (No, not that type of video Kat.. ya Perv!)

http://yourdailymedia.com/

Tod

Current bikes:
                    '06 Suzuki DR650
                    '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                    '81 XS1100 Special
                    '81 YZ250
                    '80 XS850 Special
                    '80 XR100

Comment

It's a fake!

What's in the pot? Has the water reached a boil yet? Carrots? Celery? Perchance a bay leaf or two?

No... I wouldn't have posed the trolls with forks in their hands. Wouldn't that have been a little too much?

A fake I tellya!
                      Trolls don't cook their food, they always eat it raw.
                      Trolls don't eat with forks, they got claws and teeth for that.
                      Trolls interest in naked ladies is always sexual, it is never culinary.
                      Fred Hill (on behalf of the Troll anti-defamation league) S'toon.
                      Fred Hill, S'toon
                      XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
                      "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Fred Hill (on behalf of the Troll anti-defamation league) S'toon.

Geeze Fred,
                        you seem to know a lot about Trolls do's and don'ts.

now it starts to make sense.....
                        You have trouble reaching the shifter and rear brake doncha

mro

Comment

OH GREAT TOD!

Thanks for including the link to the site!!! Now Prom can contact the guy who posted it and start another forum... I dunno... maybe trollboys.com, or creepyplasticfriendsnetwork.com...
                          Man...seems like he just got back and now we're gonna loose him again!
                          JimBoReeno
                          My Ex!"Half-Breed"
                          '82 XJ1100 Maxim with
                          '80 XS1100SG Motor

Current Bike
                          2000 Indian Chief
                          Millennium Edition

Comment

Naw... He saw that a "Factory trained certified yamaha tech" signed on and has some questions this guy is going to be able to answer for him. He'll either learn something from a fellow tech... or ... well... ummmm... lol. We all know how Pro is a true gentleman and ALWAYS has the utmost concern for other's feelings...*Cough choke.. lol. Let's just say that either scenario will be worth watching!

I think Pro will have plenty of time to devote his attention to us of dimmer wit (Which is everyone if you ask HIM!) and yet still spend plenty of time tending to the trolls and dolls. He puts the trolls outside at night in hopes they will finish his deck... yet finds that they inevitably just burrow under what already exists and try to charge fees to walk across it.

Tod

Current bikes:
                            '06 Suzuki DR650
                            '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                            '81 XS1100 Special
                            '81 YZ250
                            '80 XS850 Special
                            '80 XR100

Comment

Ahh... the ol' Billy Goat Gruff" story.
                              Heheheehe, I used to love that one.

Trolls, though hideous, no one takes seriously.
                              I should decorate my yard with them? I'd look like the boob down the street with his Garden Gnomes!
                              "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Working...
                              X