No announcement yet.

For those of you who met Maxx...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real sorry for your loss...it sure leaves a big hole! Dogs definately become part of your family.
    We put our dog down a couple of years ago but knew it was time to end the suffering. She looked alot like Maxx ("Bo" was a collie / shepard mix). Keep a picture close by and remember the good times.
    1980 XS1100SG

“You start the game with a full pot o’ luck and an empty pot o’ experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you empty the pot of luck.”

Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Comment

You have my condolences as well, Gary. I lost one of my dogs to a coyote or something similar 3 1/2 years ago. I have pictures of her in different rooms of my house. I'm not ashamed to say that I still shed tears when I think about her being gone. It pains me to this day that she died hard. All my dogs have reminded me that I'm not nearly as kind as I should be. They love you no matter what. Your dog will never act like a jerk when they've had a bad day. I wish I could say the same of myself. Hang in there, and hug Dena. And Patches too! Tommy
      2010 Kawasaki Z1000
      1979 SF: Millennium Falcon, until this Saturday

Comment

Working...
      X