WOOHOO I'm Legal!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOHOO I'm Legal!!!!

Just got back from taking my skills test and passed with a 94! My rear tire hit one cone, but I passed and now have my endorsement. No more worries about getting stopped and having my bike impounded now!!
    Then to top it off I got to talk to the owner of an 81 Midnite I saw on the way home. Pretty clean with 58,00 on her. Unfortunately he sold it to a friend of his son's for $500! I say unfortunately because it wasn't me he was selling it to
    I told him to let the new owner know about this site and he said he would for sure! Maybe we will have another new member soon.
    Now if Kurt would stop playing with his doll heads and get his bike fixed maybe we could go for ride this summer.
    1979XS100SF
    2007 Dyna wide glide
    Too many dodge trucks to list!

What timing....
    Fired it up for the first time in 9 months last Sunday.
    My baby is currently up on the lift.
    Oil changed, removed the shattered windscreen. General cleaning and wash after lunch.
    New windshield, rear tire, progressive springs and shocks all should be here next week.
    Long, "endless" summer begins in 10 days.
    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

My baby is currently up on the lift.

What timing....
      9 months last Sunday

almost sounds like a fraternity suit

mro

Comment

Didn't you wear a "Fraternity Suit" in college?
        Paternity suits are what those guys on "The Maury Show" wear when the DNA test results come back positive.
        "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

Fraternity Suit Paternity suits

Hey.....
          Shouldn’t you be working or something

mro

Comment

Congratulations! I still remember my first ride the same day I got my endorsement last year. First words after ecstatically returning home: "I didn't die!"
            1981 XS1100SH

Comment

Working...
            X