Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should any action be taken concerning tasteless, offending videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

senseless, offensive, tasteless waste of drive space

"a good man knows his limitations" dirty harry
    History
    85 Yamaha FJ 1100
    79 yamaha xs1100f
    03 honda cbr 600 f4
    91 yamaha fzr 600
    84 yamaha fj 1100
    82 yamaha seca 750
    87 yamaha fazer
    86 yamaha maxim x
    82 yamaha vision
    78 yamaha rd 400

Comment

mason79 i aways thought girls with boots turn me on

this is a photo of my new online 42 year old girl friend in northern china check out the boots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OU7N...elated&search=

Last edited by midnight1980; 06-04-2007, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Forget the boots...

You Can Leave Your Hat On
        (I love Cary Grant! and for those who haven't figured it out yet... yes... I am female)
        I would have posted the one with Kim Basinger doing a strip tease from 9 1/2 Weeks... but I didn't want to offend those with finer sensibilities than my own... but should you be inclined... you can find it at YouTube too...

Okay... so the boots can stay too...

Wow mason!
        81 SH Something Special
        81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
        81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
        80 LG Black Magic
        78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
        For those on FB

Comment

I agree that some of the postings are on the fringe, but also, being the quasi liberterian that I am, I understand that each of us has a right to see or not see what we wish.

Thus I am in the camp of a new forum category for the "Dodgy" stuff. Just like the crap on my TV remote, I am then free to skip it by.
          Papa Gino

79 and something XS 1100 Special "Battle Cruiser"
          78 XT 500 "Old Shaky"
          02 Kawasaki Concours "Connie"

Comment

Then we're back to the "Who's gonna play referee" and decide what is "Dodgy". Midnight obviously doesn't think there's anything wrong with his postings, and Wildkat is WAYYY to lady-like and reserved to be deciding... *Cough choke gasp. So I guess it all falls back on the Spaminator to decide what to do.

Tod
            Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
            '06 Suzuki DR650
            *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
            '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
            '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
            '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
            '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
            '81 XS1100 Special
            '81 YZ250
            '80 XS850 Special
            '80 XR100
            *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

the speed limit here in los angeles is i think 65? but everyone does 80 to 85 in the fast lane, you can't go slower even if you want, even if there is a traffic jam, when it clears they step on it.

they write the law, and they look the other way for the extra 15 mph, people given the inch will take the foot.

you are right if you say dodgy then , for you prudes, it gets worse, so remember our speed limit is 130. and for maximan and math, top cat and all the bigbore guys, it's a little higher.

now wildkat, i find a post about mr grant very offensive, audrey hepburn from roman holiday?
              History
              85 Yamaha FJ 1100
              79 yamaha xs1100f
              03 honda cbr 600 f4
              91 yamaha fzr 600
              84 yamaha fj 1100
              82 yamaha seca 750
              87 yamaha fazer
              86 yamaha maxim x
              82 yamaha vision
              78 yamaha rd 400

Comment

I'm sorry mason

I will try my best to keep my posts regarding Mr. Grant to a minimum... my speed... on the other hand... is a different story...

How about Audrey Hepburn from Sabrina? after she returns from France, that is...

as for you Mr. trbig...
                You'll get yours... just keep it up...
                (wait a minute... I KNOW I should rephrase that one)
                81 SH Something Special
                81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
                80 LG Black Magic
                78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                For those on FB

Comment

whoa, I missed out on this one. I think everyone has a right to post. How much trouble would I be in if we eliminated everyone who started controversial topics? I like a good discussion every now and then, I am sure we all know that. I also know that I need to calm it down every once in a while. I like this forum a lot and I would hate to see it be destroyed because of rules and regulations. That takes all the fun out of everything. My RC plane club was almost destroyed because of new rules regarding saftey and various other issues. One thing that is great about this forum is that it leaves a lot of responsibility with the members and we need to take it apon ourselves to be considerate of others.
                  United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
                  If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
                  "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
                  "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
                  Acta Non Verba

Comment

gimme the boot or 2

yeah midnight
                    couldn't of said it better hobbyman
                    i'll look for sabrina wildkat
                    History
                    85 Yamaha FJ 1100
                    79 yamaha xs1100f
                    03 honda cbr 600 f4
                    91 yamaha fzr 600
                    84 yamaha fj 1100
                    82 yamaha seca 750
                    87 yamaha fazer
                    86 yamaha maxim x
                    82 yamaha vision
                    78 yamaha rd 400

Comment

Once again, for the record, I could give a flying !@#$% about Midnight's posts. Anyone who "parrots" another's material obviously has nothing original to say, and perhaps lacks any original thought. It concerns me not.

However, I am getting sick of hearing other people rant about "rights" and "free speech". Again, (pardon the caps, I'm getting a little frustrated) THIS IS A PRIVATE FORUM. I have little time or inclination to educate those who are ignorant of our Constitution except for a quick and penultimate reminder:There is no right to "free speech" in any private domain, physical or otherwise. The owner/host has absolute discretion regarding speech and/or conduct here. This is not a public place. Don't like the crowd, the rules, the format? Start your own forum. You can take your constitutional misconceptions with you.

I'm standing down from my soapbox now...
                      2010 Kawasaki Z1000
                      1979 SF: Millennium Falcon, until this Saturday

Comment

Ah, Controversy, Entertainment and Hilarity. All in the one thread

Now THIS is what makes my lunchtime forum browsing worthwhile.

Anyone want some????
                        1981 XJ550RH
                        1978 XS1100E The Wildebeast
                        1978 XS1100F X Streem
                        1980 XS1100G (with an E motor)(parts bike)
                        Jet/Mod Calculator
                        Speed/Gearing Calculator

Comment

If you don't care why are you on the soap box in the first place. Because it still makes it your right to say what . Till your are asked or told different.
                          Madbiker

Comment

somebody has to do it - - -

Tommystinson sez:- Once again, for the record, I could give a flying !@#$% about Midnight's posts. Anyone who "parrots" another's material obviously has nothing original to say, and perhaps lacks any original thought. It concerns me not.
                            Hi Tommy,
                            I reckon Midnight performs a worthwhile service by winnowing through all the drek on Utube and posting links to the stuff he finds interesting. Otherwise we'd have to do our own winnowing. Those not interested need not open the posts, right?
                            Fred Hill, S'toon.
                            Fred Hill, S'toon
                            XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
                            "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

subbing in for Archie

Wildkat sez:- (I love Cary Grant! - - - )
                              Hi Wildkat,
                              I was born in the same city as Archie Leach, I was apprenticed with a fellow who claimed to be Archie's cousin, I'm 33 years younger than Archie and I can also talk funny. Is there a chance for me?
                              Fred Hill, S'toon.
                              Fred Hill, S'toon
                              XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
                              "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Well Fred, I suppose you could define that as a "service". Quite charitable of you from my perspective. It seems that my (and perhaps others) comments are misconstrued. Post what you want, when you want. It's only when I read the drivel regarding "rights" and "free speech" applied to this forum that I chose to jump in. Speech is Constitutionally protected only in the public arena. This forum is private property. It behooves those who frequent here to recognize and respect that fact. I'll provide analogies and/or scenarios, but to be effective they'll have to be crude. To be comprehensible by the melon-heads, of course. So here it is:

Tommy's on-line course (sorry no CEU's) "Empirical Limits to Freedom of Speech and Expression"

Lab 1: Purchase plane tickets for yourself and a friend. Once you have boarded, begin to complain to your friend about the relative unavailability of RDX. Or how the local farmer is shafting you when you try to buy ammonium nitrate. Perhaps the cost of diesel fuel is affecting your fun as well. Top it off with the comment "can you friggin' believe I snuck this box cutter on the plane?!"

Lab 2: Attend a dinner at a casual acquaintances home, one who has a 12-13 year old daughter. Don't drink a thing! Ask your host how their daughter "got so sexy". Be polite, ask the father's permission to see all of the girls stuffed animals before going upstairs. Extra Credit: give her a little pat on the bottom while you're going upstairs. Make sure Dad sees you do it!

Lab 1: Basic "fire in a crowded theater" crap. Yawn.

Lab 2: A prime example of a property owners RIGHT to limit your "FREE SPEECH"! In this case, your free speech rights would likely be curtailed by a Remington 870. Afterwards, I'll present you (posthumously) with my "US Constitution for Dummies" book. Plus the "My true understanding of the Second Amendment trumps your misunderstanding of the First Amendment" medal!
                                2010 Kawasaki Z1000
                                1979 SF: Millennium Falcon, until this Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X