need sidecovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need sidecovers

My dad had a guy give him a 1980 xs1100 special. He has brought it down to me to get cleaned up and ready for sping, it must suck being in a snow bound state. Anyway I need a pair of sidecovers for this bike so if anyone can point me in the right direction it will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hey Ozman, welcome to the forum.
    You best bet for side-covers is EBAY, they show up there from time to time. Just search for XS 1100, or Yamaha XS, lots of stuff will show up.

There may even be someone here on the list with an extra pair, but the usually go fast.

Good luck and Ride Safe.
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Side covers

Sir, I was at oldmankaw web site yesterday and he had many xs11's he is parting out and at reasonable prices. Give him a look.
      J.D."Jack" Smith
      1980G&S "Halfbreed"
      1978E straight job
      "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

http://www.oldkawman.com/

Comment

Well, Jeez, I was close, and that is good enough in handgranades and horseshoes!!!!!!
          J.D."Jack" Smith
          1980G&S "Halfbreed"
          1978E straight job
          "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

LOL
            the internet is very unforgiving isnt it.

Comment

Working...
            X