Full Dress Kit for '80G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Dress Kit for '80G

I just got done removing the full dress accesories from my '80G and have decided to part with them. I don't have pics yet but if you look at the pics page here at the 1980 add you will see exactly the pieces I have. I have the gray fairing and lowers, wiring harness, and the fairing bracket that mounts to the frame. I have the original hard bags and brackets and the guard that goes around it. I have the upper trunk but I am keeping the backrest and luggage rack so you would need these to mount the trunk. I also have an auxillary light kit that is mounted to the bag guard and another light kit that mounts to the front wheel just below the fender. The lights are operated by a toggle switch that is mounted in the right side bag bracket just below the bottom edge of the seat. I have all the wiring. I have the replacement blinker bar that moves the blinkers out below the brake light. I have a front fender that was a custom Yamaha piece that looks like a cruiser style fender painted to match the bike. I have never seen another one like it. I think I have all the hardware and would like to see all these pieces go together before I consider selling parts. This stuff is in fairly good condition. Several scratches from when dad owned this bike. Never laid down but the bike took a beating just getting in and out of his garage.
    You guys out here have been extremely helpful in resurrecting this beast so I thought I would give you all first crack at this stuff. I am in Des Moines, Iowa. Shipping might be tough and expensive. Not sure what all this is worth but I am easy to get along with. I will get some pics taken and email to whoever wants them.
    Take it all at once and I will throw in a used Jardine 4 into 2 exhaust as well if you want it.

Plastic stuff

Am interested in ALL pieces you have. Have a 80g hardbagger now and a strippo model. Am looking to actually build a Screamin Eagle XS, you have what I need. Lets talk $$
    When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

Thanks for the interest. I will have pics soon. Couldn't get them downloaded. I think its the cheap camera. Let me know your email and phone and we will talk. I am chrishawks@financial.wellsfargo.com. Glad somebody out there wants this stuff. Its all still in decent shape for being 22 years old.

Comment

Working...
      X