Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for all you hardcore road runners out there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread with lots of great ideas. Anyone of you passing through here in "Cantaffordya" is welcome to "crash" on me: "me casa, su casa." When I take off here in a year or two I fully expect to hit up my fellow exesives for a couch or spot in your yard.
    The cemetery is a great idea: nice quiet room mates, quiet neighborhood. Likewise bribing the motel maids.
    I've got to work on my article "Packin'' for the road," regarding gun laws in various states. It wouldn't hurt to sleep with your buddies Smith & Wesson tucked underneath your pillow if you intend to sleep on picnic tables, night or day.
    Someone wrote a book named "Blue Highways," named after the backroads that are represented by blue lines on most road maps. Unless you are on some kind of "Iron Butt Rally" trip, the Blue Highway route is the way to go.
    E.Liberty
    Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
    I've been riding since 1959.

Comment

Working...
    X